1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Help! ZZE110 vs AE111 Front Lip

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by meetfilipe, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Offline

meetfilipe New Member

Message Count:
    Hello friends.

Just below is the image of my Corolla , the Brazilian version is the same as the Asian , AE111.

[IMG]

As you can see , the car had no further modification, and I will start with the front lip and side skirts.

Doing some research , I realized that the American version , ZZE110 has some visual differences of the AE111 version. The question is , the diameter of the bumper of the American version ( ZZE110 ) and the Asian version ( AE111 ) are equal ? The front lip parts are compatible ?

Although they are visually different bumpers , I think the front lip fits perfectly in both versions , but I need to make sure before you import a part, because here in Brazil is practically impossible to find this Front Lip today. I'm looking for the OEM version , if you know any information please help me ! I'm sorry for bad English , but I think you get the idea .

Thank U.
    Gold likes this.