1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

ZENN Coilovers 98-01?

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by Barnacules, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Offline

Barnacules 100101101011011

Message Count:
    ZENN Coilovers 98-01?

I've been looking for a Coilover setup for my car for a while now to replace my broken stock struts and I've been fighting between the JIC FLTA2's which have to be special ordered because nobody stocks them or the TIEN SS's which have to be imported from Japan for my car. Recently I purchased a full catback exhaust from Alphawerks and was extremely satisified with the craftsmanship and performance gains and just noticed that they also sell a COILOVER setup for our 98-01 cars. It called the ZENN COILOVER SET (<a href="http://www.alphawerks.com/zenn_interface_main.htm" target="_blank">http://www.alphawerks.com/zenn_interface_main.htm</a>). Has anyone had any experiene with these coil overs? I contacted the company asking for more information and specs so we can compare them to the TIENS and JIC's that are available but for the price of $1100 for the set if they are any good I'm going to purchase a set as soon as I get some constructive feedback.
  2. Offline

turbo4age Love to Hate me

Message Count:
    wrong section
  3. Offline

Barnacules 100101101011011

Message Count:
    Whoops. Can I move it or do I just recreate it?
  4. Offline

turbo4age Love to Hate me

Message Count:
  5. Offline

BLADDER_MASTER Active Member

Message Count:
    *Moved to Suspension*