1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

yup

Discussion in 'Interior' started by shortys408, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    yup

I think itll be worth it to spend the money on one of those 2 way pagers. It says it will tell u i someone is messing with ure car u think that includes exhaust too?
  2. Offline

bimmernut Guest

Message Count:
    I'm sure they work (but not specifically on the exhaust)... but do you really want to be married to your car?
  3. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    huh

i wouldnt call it married to my car just a way to have peace of mind.
  4. Offline

bimmernut Guest

Message Count:
    Then go for it... each time you have a false alarm (and you will) you'll be running back to your car. By the time you arrive the violators will have already run-off. Now that's security. Also, remember the transmitter will have to be within range of your car, otherwise you won't get a "page."

Do you have insurance? That's the fundamental reason why most people get a theft poilcy... for damage to the vehicle.
  5. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    well i like to think of hte situation of what happend to me last night when they rubbs butter all over my car and shoved a potato in my exhaust i coulda caught em in the act. or i could settle for somethin cheaper.
    http://www.aluminumbats.com/bat_catalog/rawlings.htm
    WACK!!!
  6. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    yup

id rather run to hte car when the alarm goes off then run to the car every 10 minutes because i dont have an alarm.
  7. Offline

CorollaX Guest

Message Count:
    i have the 2 way remote pager alarm.. got it installed for 360, so yeah i think it's good... besides.. u wen u go to the mall and somebody messes wit ur car, u would know.. cuz it'll page u, wat's the use of having an alarm wen ur not even there to hear it go off?