1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Your ideal Corolla

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by 1.8greyghost, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Offline

1.8greyghost Guest

Message Count:
    Your ideal Corolla

If you guys could do anything you wanted to your corolla, what would you do? What kit, wheels, Color?
  2. Offline

corollinout New Member

Message Count:
    im getting my ideal kit being shipped right now, vented hood, 17" rims, is dropped, and painted jet black, so far everything to make my ideal corolla is on the way
  3. Offline

RollaRyder1103 New Member

Message Count:
    my Rolla is my ideal Rolla...still workin on a few tweakz...but I like it
  4. Offline

Message Count:
    ok u guyz...u misread his 1st post.....he said what would u do 2 YOUR Rolla 2 get it the way u want it....NOT what is your dream Rolla.
  5. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    ah...but he said both.
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    how'd he say both? he said clearly if u could do anything 2 YOUR rolla, what would u do 2 it? he never mentioned involving a Rolla u didnt have or 1 that u want...most of the responses r saying a Rolla they would love 2 have, their "dream" rolla, when they r supposed 2 say how they want their current Rolla 2 be dreamy....so yes u can make your Rolla your dream Rolla, but most r stating a differ Rolla as their source...understand where I am coming from?
  7. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    who cares dont disrupt the peace
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    rollaryder - lets not get pissy, k? jesus.
  9. Offline

Message Count:
    not gettin pissy....he made this thread 2 see what kind of ideas were out there 4 your particular Rolla... if he wanted 2 know what your fav. all time dream rolla was....then he wouldve posted...what is your favorite dream rolla or if u could have any rolla what would it be? not pissiness involved...he asked 4 1 thing and is gettin another.....I am not disturbing any peace...I am voicing my opinion and what this thread was meant to be about.
  10. Offline

Rolla7afe New Member

Message Count:
    Finally get a body kit I like and do the rear disc conversion along with the 20v swap with toms internals :) Oh and redo my interior. Maybe upgrade my wheels to 16" TRD japan wheels so I could fit the TRD calipers lol
  11. Offline

babysupra03 Guest

Message Count:
    I would have to get me another rolla (93-97 white). Throw a 3SGTE engine in it, A'pex 2.2L stroker kit, upgrade to greddy turbo & their accs, greddy SP2 exhaust. TOMs body kit, eyelids, FX Grill and lights, lowering springs, nice Motegi MR8s 16" rims. Think that would be nice. maybe i should sell the celi and get on it.
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    *waits for someone to pop in and bitch about jacking the thread*

to answer the original question, my dream for my current car is no longer valid. i DID own a Mango corolla, and i WAS going to do that to it...so it's still PARTIALLY valid.

thankyoudrivethrough.
  13. Offline

Message Count:
    i have lot of ways to make my car a dream car but no reason to dream about it
  14. Offline

Silver Bullet New Member

Message Count:
    I love my Rolla. It looks stock but an alert eye will notice suspension mods. It's kind of a silent assasin by looking stock but handling like a sports cars. The next mod will be wheels. TRD 16s are on the agenda. Definitely NO Altzezza tail lights! That look only works on very few cars and it's so played. Be original- stay stock on lights! And blue headlights are for Euros shit boxes and Hondas--also a tired look!
  15. Offline

Silver Bullet New Member

Message Count:
    Also, anyone who purposely sands good OEM paint to throw on some B.S. Maaco funk needs drug rehab. There's no way you will get a paint job aftermarket that even compares to OEM especially Toyota--the paint and corrosion champs!
  16. Offline

toyotaspeed90 New Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]

but finished... with rear disc brakes, and the power folding mirrors to actually fold... & the ITB setup under the hood on the already swapped motor
  17. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
  18. Offline

burbod01 New Member

Message Count:
    i'd put a viper engine in it somehow
  19. Offline

Message Count:
  20. Offline

System Error Guest

Message Count:
    yeah, that's why my 03 corolla is chipping
  21. Offline

xxlisted_miaxx Guest

Message Count:
    dream corolla? that's easy. an AE86, AE111, or the lovely old school TE27.
  22. Offline

Message Count:
    awd turbo hatch
  23. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
  24. Offline

Deathsight Guest

Message Count:
    Drop it, 17" gunmetal 5 spoke rims, rear disc conversion and bigger brakes, 5 speed, 3S-GTE (300hp/300tq), custom trunk very pretty with many watts of power, racing black seats, body kit, vented cf hood, a really dark blue like the new celica dark blue body color, reverse gauges, black interior, dvd ps2 made to look way good, HID kit, 01-02 headlights conversion, short shifter, real dark tinted windows, complete red tail lights, m3 mirrors, power windows/locks like if they where stock not aftermarket, all the lights inside made blue to go with the reverse gauges, sway bars, clear corners, crystal headlights (compleatly clear) Thats about all I can think of.
  25. Offline

slvr2000fdvspec Guest

Message Count:
    i'd stick my civic's engine in there, and get a b18c1 in my SI..turbo then both and reinforce that sucker so i cna boost it to 300 hps..=D
  26. Offline

toyotaspeed90 New Member

Message Count:
    [ass-hole mode]

an 1988-89 ae92 head would do you no good :p.... the 1988-89 block would only be a slight increase

:p

[/ass-hole mode]
  27. Offline

97PrizmLsi Guest

Message Count:
    LOL I read Public Address system and I started laughing my ass off. I should get one of those. I remember when this cop decided to pull me over for no reason (i guess just cause it was late) and he turned on his lights and then started talking over one of those (it was bike cop). That shit was scary though, he had a "god voice". Sorry for the off topic.
  28. Offline

midniterains Guest

Message Count:
    completely back to stock, no new engine, no mods to the interior except cd player and seat covers. wish i never put rims on, lowered, anything. its all back to stock except the interior which is painted and whatever. and the new engine we put in after i threw a rod... :(
  29. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    i would want my rolla dark grey (audi TT w/ no sparkle) with 16" black silver lipped rota slipstreams, molded side and rear bomex kit, non molded r33 front w/ filled in bottom 3 holes and blacked out headlights and corners, carbon fiber oem hood with carbon fiber trunklid, brembo red caliper big brake upgrade. clean engine bay with swapped hybrid engine in it to get 40+ mpg. red faced w/ carbon fiber backed bucket seats on the inside with cf dash and door panels. the rest would be stock grey interior with fold down back seats and one seatbelt in the back to hold baby sparco carseat (red with cf back)- for future child. trunk would have one audiobahn alum12q (1000rms) hooked up to an audiobahn A2502DP (1500rms) with the amp screwed to the back of the fold down seat with a small grille protecting it. the sub would be in a simple deep box and the trunk would stay nice and clean as well as the rest of the interior. auto transmission, manual windows and locks, magnaflow exhaust and shaved inner tail to finish it off.

i am well on my way but have a long, long way to go.
  30. Offline

balmo Guest

Message Count:
    start off with an ae92 block w/ ae101 crack, rod. hi comp pistons. ae92 head, ae101 itb. kouki bumper set. longchamps xr4 14x7. tociko hts dampers with coilover set up up front. kaaz 2-way lsd. cf drop vent hood. thats about it.

[IMG]