1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

XRS Sound System

Discussion in 'Interior' started by KC Rolla XRS, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Offline

KC Rolla XRS New Member

Message Count:
    XRS Sound System

What do you guys think of your stock system. Mine is kinda 50/50. I think the antenna is a piece of crap because I have trouble getting good signals. Some stuff sounds killer in my car and some sounds like crap. Like for instance the Shinedown CD sounds great but my Dimmu Borgir CD isn't all that. Seems like the mids are way too high to me. Probably because of those little tweeters.
  2. Offline

xnevergiveinx New Member

Message Count:
    Dimmu Borgir is heard to make sound good on any system. same goes with cradle of filth and children of bodom, reason being that they throw all the sounds together when they mix it, theres way to much of everything. god forbid is really tough to get sounding good too.
  3. Offline

TooFastXRS Guest

Message Count:
    same!

its aight....i totally agree! some stuff sounds pretty tight, and then some other stuff is just blah! like Linkin Park sounds pretty decent!....i feel ya on the 50/50!
  4. Offline

al6176 New Member

Message Count:
    I don't think it's your sound system. I think it's because there are no good radio stations in KC. J/K. I have a good friend who is a dj at "The Buzz". He is Ivan the weekend warrior.
  5. Offline

KC Rolla XRS New Member

Message Count:
    Children of Bodom sounds pretty good in my car. Yeah there is alot going on in Dimmu though. Alice in chains sounds sweet but AIC sounds good in every car :)