1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

XRS seats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Unique102, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Offline

Unique102 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    XRS seats

Hello everyone. I was thinking about getting some seats for my car cus as you all probably know the 7th gen rolla seats don't offer much support. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if the 05 XRS front seats would fit in the 7th gen. I know custom brackets would have to be made and I have access to a welder so that wouldn't be a problem. I am just wondering if anyone knows if the dimensions will allow them to fit in the space. Thanks.
  2. Offline

xplicitcorolla99 Active Member

Message Count:
    i dont know the dimesions but as long you got some someone professional custom make the brackets you dont have to worry the dimesions btw where are you getting the xrs seats?
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    I was actually gonna try it myself...haha I don't have seats lined up right now. I was just gonna see if I could find some for sale but I know that's probably a shot in the dark. I wonder if I could buy them through Toyota. Would probably be too expensive though.
  4. Offline

RinconRolla98 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    WHat ever you do post pics :)
  5. Offline

Message Count:
    O, I deffinately will. I'm keepin my eye out for some XRS seats and I am custom fitting an integra lip on my car in the spring so I will post pics of that as well.
  6. Offline

xplicitcorolla99 Active Member

Message Count:
    try go/call your local junk yard and look for corolla/matrix xrs and celica gts seats,im sure one of the junk should atleast have one.
  7. Offline

Message Count:
    Yea, I'll try that but those cars are pretty hard to come by in general. Scorin some seats at a junk yard would be a pleasant surprise.
  8. Offline

rainbow_star New Member

Message Count:
    I think the 9th gen seats are way too high for 7/8th gen. How about some 00+ Celica seats? Some ppl put those in their 7/8th gen already and it looks really really nice. :)