1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

XRS grill???

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by TooFastXRS, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Offline

TooFastXRS Guest

Message Count:
    Laz Z Kay on cardomain.com has one on his XRS but he hasnt replied to my request yet. Anyone have any ideas.....?
  2. Offline

TooFastXRS Guest

Message Count:
    XRS grill???

Where in the hell can i find an ALtis style grill for my new XRS...i have 2 but neither of them fit....help please....

ill sell this one i have to the highest bidder....i dont need it.
  3. Offline

lonelydriver New Member

Message Count:
    try him on 9thgencorolla.com
  4. Offline

Bigbear588 Guest

Message Count:
    I'll take the grill for $20 shipped....lol.
  5. Offline

exolyte Guest

Message Count:
    they will fit. u just have to cut off a few of the plastic fins. i have an 05. if u want more info, shoot me a pm. if u just look at ur existing grill and the one u have ull be able to tell.
  6. Offline

Avidity Guest

Message Count:
    You need to shave off the bottom middle and upper side brackets. Take note that even when these are off...the fitment is a bit forced. I have an 05, LaZ helped me with that info.
  7. Offline

TooFastXRS Guest

Message Count:
    thanks..

thanks for the info guys, fortunatley all the info paid off...i took my dremmel tool to it and got it lookin pretty good. painted it black to semi-match my XRS and it looks pretty decent. The fitment is a bit iffy, a bit of an awkward gab in a few places but thats it. ill get some pics up, thanks again! late!