1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Altis 1, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube?

Within one year I plan to intergrate one of my consoles into my car, but I don't which one to choose? The xbox has the better graphics, but heavy. PS2 has the most games, but the most used. The gamecube has a compact design with great horror games ( I love resident Evil) but no dvd capability. What do you think I should choose?
  2. Offline

NsK Guest

Message Count:
    go for xbox..........many people put ps2 in their car..........i haven't seen many xbox.......

gamecube can't play dvd, ,that sucks...........

xbox is the future................until the ps3 comes out..............
  3. Offline

PilotGuy Guest

Message Count:
    I second the Xbox!
  4. Offline

darrenwang Guest

Message Count:
    Re: Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube?

So you have all of them all ready? Why not putting all of them in your car? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Offline

ConwayJim Guest

Message Count:
    Although i'm a sucker for Nintendo (i really love their games), i would recomend xbox cause it plays dvds, and doesn't it have a hardrive to store MP3's?
  6. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    Re: Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube?

Well there will be no space to put it all? Plus I will clearly put my car at risk of being stolen or vandelized.
    I plan to install the Xbox in a modified glove box to wher it looks like stock. 8) The Gamecube would most likely to mounted where the arm rest is at. 8)
  7. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    Even when ps3 comes out, it will be dominated by the newer xbox called XBOXNEXT. :roll:
  8. Offline

darkapoc Guest

Message Count:
    People people, Xbox doesn't even come close to the PS2. It is by far the best system out there.
  9. Offline

Left-Track Guest

Message Count:
    ps2 ALL THE WAY !!!

Better game's !!!!
  10. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    Why? :roll:
  11. Offline

Sirdaver Guest

Message Count:
    Here we go with the debate again....my xbox can beat up your ps2....blah blah blah. Cars folks, focus on the cars.
  12. Offline

Left-Track Guest

Message Count:
    MY ps2 can beat you on a 1/4 mile

I've fix it on my skateboard with 2 nos bottle to be sure that I will smoke you !!!

lol :p

Seriously, the XBOX got great game but I don't like the control !!!
  13. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
  14. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    i say go for the xbox u dont see too many of those in cars exept in this pic:
    [IMG]
  15. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    Where did you get that man? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  16. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    I wish that wuz my in my car. My friend helped install into this person's ride.
  17. Offline

darrenwang Guest

Message Count:
    Wow Altis 1, your signiture graph is kinda scary. :twisted: :twisted:

What about it?

Which one is you?
  18. Offline

mortis3 Guest

Message Count:
    XBox has Halo ands soon to have Halo 2. Do I need to say more?
  19. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    None of them. I wish the one with the clown mask was me because he is the most psychotic one out of them all. That pic is a of a band called Slipknot. They kick ass and their music makes you want to go drive fast.
  20. Offline

DisOrDeR Guest

Message Count:
    id have to say, the xbox would be cool, but ps2 games are way better, or wait for the psX to come out, its gonna be a full entertainment center, its gonna be tight
  21. Offline

Nyconx Guest

Message Count:
    If you dont plan on modding the xbox at all then go with PS2 for game selection. But if you mod your xbox, (which i have done) you can swop to a 120GB hardrive and put all of your games on it not to mention you can also put movies and music too. That way you would never have to even deal with touching discs and could mount it in the trunk without worries (you can use the controler extentions to put spots in the car to plug in the controlers and you can mod the controlers to have power buttons on it. The only thing you really need teh box near you for is dvd's. but you can rip those and put them on the harddrive.
  22. Offline

Altis 1 Guest

Message Count:
    I have put a lot of thought in how I am going to layout the plugs and wires. I don't plan on modding the xbox because I really don't want to do that. As for mounting the console, I was planning on placing it where the radio and air vents are. The air vents will be relocated to be next to the a/c controls. And I also plan to route conection plugs to the a and b pillars of the car for some multiplayer action. The monitor will be one of those that you can find that attach to the console and an additional monitor to be placed where the existing dome light is. The radio will be replaced with an alpine and relocated to a custom mounting bracket in the storage box located below the a/c unit controls. All of these mods will require me to mold a special fiberglass dash that will be covered in leather to match the texture found on the original dash to keep that original factory look. This mod will take me several months to complete because this is a daily driver.