1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Wud ^!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Cuztomrollaz98, May 15, 2004.

1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Wud ^!!!

YO I'm D. I live in Denver, CO. I rollz on a 98 Rolla CE with minor/basic upgrades. Currently Short Ram Air Intake, Chrome Altezzas, Clear Corners, 8000K Blue HID Bulbs, Glow Gauges(Blue&Green), JVC Deck, 2 12' Kenwood Tornados.... Coming soon 2 ur nearest autoshow..... lol

Engine work: Custom made turbo kit<<<<<internal work to be done of course :D. NOS<<<<<Gotta have d@t zpray homie :cool:

Suspension/Brakes:Brembo brake system upgrade/Tein shocks and struts/coilovers.

Exterior:BMX Full body kit, Shaved door handles/Lamborghini door conversion/01-02 headlight conversion....probably somethin else that I haven't thought of that I will think of ahead lol

Interior work to be done too but I'm leaving that for last :p

I also roll wit a 90 Accord EX wit 17 inch Inter Milano chromes, Pioneer deck, DC Sports 4-2-1 headers, Tein Coilovers, AEM Cold Air Intake. Probably gonna sell it and put that money into the Rolla
  2. Offline

TurboRolla21 Guest

Message Count:
    Turbo+spray??? You had better build that thing hella good...I see rods going through your block in the near future. LOL...Nah dude, hope that it goes great.

Get your Rolla hooked up, man...Show us a lil somethin.
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    if I get zpray I'll get the smallest tank till I kno wut the car can handle u kno bro lol
  4. Offline

Mike4831 C-Town Pimp

Message Count:
    Tank size has nothing to do with the spray. It has to do with the nozzle going in to the intake. My friend has NOS and he has one for 30, 60 and 75. He is only running the 30 because of his stock engine. Anyway do you have any pictures?
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I'll have pictures as soon as I get my body kit on there which is like sometime next week or so