1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

whats up everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by pnyk33, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Offline

pnyk33 300whp 4afte

Message Count:
    whats up everyone

:rally:great site you guys got here i would like to help anyone that has a 7th gen and learn from thoes that know what i dont know about and meet new people check mine`s out and let me know what guys think.;)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/653609
  2. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    hi welcome!
  3. Offline

JspeXAE102 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    impressive mod list.. I thought I was the only one in the US with Cusco Zero2's and cage but obviously i was wrong.
  4. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    welcome man.. good looking car.. not a fan of the doors and spoiler but too each his own right?? uhhh... basic spiel if you have any questions feel free to ask one of the mods or admins. that's what we are here for.. :)
  5. Offline

DrunkSaru Unsuspecting Poo Flinger

Message Count:
    wow lots of mods.. musta been expensive. :) welcome
  6. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    Damn. Nice car. Welcome to trdforums.
  7. Offline

rolla_7AFE hmong

Message Count:
    wow nice 7gen n welcome.
  8. Offline

pnyk33 300whp 4afte

Message Count:
    I DONT HAVE THE SPOILER ON ANYMORE TOOK IT OFF LAST YEAR , IM GETING A CUSTOM CARBON FIBER TRUNK MADE RIGHT NOW ABOUT 1,000 $$$ .:D

THX MAN U GOT A GREAT CAR I SEE U ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE MOTOR I KEPT MINE GOT 4AGZE CRANK. RODS AND CP PISTONS WITH 3SGTE turbo MAP SENCER in a 4afe now a 4afte GOT IT UP TO 300 WHP.:D

5 YEARS AND 32,000 SO FAR STILL NOT DONE

thx everyone........ here to help and be helped;)
  9. Offline

tsburt Active Member

Message Count:
    welcome.......nice looking car and turbo'd too i see.
  10. Offline

benzo36 Bowlaholic

Message Count:
    I remember you from the other website, car........com. Nice ride and pics!
  11. Offline

Tonyota VVTI BLOWN..??

Message Count:
    Nice... Welcome aboard.
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    Thank you sir. I'm surprise you didnt just swap over to a 4AGZE and turbo that instead. I would think that'd be the cheaper option as you dont have to get as many parts custom machined.

Yes I'm going 4AGE BT NA.. I don't plan on pushing anywhere near as many horses as you are.
  13. Offline

pnyk33 300whp 4afte

Message Count:
    u are right about that but i got tired of people talking alot of crap about the motor and not trying it themself so i went on a mission and provied alot of people wrong and im happy with it , some times u have to take chances and see what the finnal out come will be and i made myself and alot of people happy. besides the motor what other plans do u have ,u have done GREAT WORK to the car and super clean also thx for the knowledge u put out about the suspention (superpro) please if u dont mine i would like to know from who i my purchase these items from for my rid. thx u
  14. Offline

t0rres16 Member

Message Count:
    welcome!!!
  15. Offline

xplicitcorolla99 Active Member

Message Count:
    welcome and what psi you are running to hit 300hp?are you even planning to swap your auto to 5spd since you spending tons of money already.
  16. Offline

Message Count:
    Well I definitely give you props for that. I am so tired of everyone over here cheaping out on parts because "it's just a corolla grocery getter." But yet still hate on honda owners when they're the ones actually buying brand name sh*t for their own grocery getters. I'm glad to see another corolla owner who put in as much dedication as I have when building his car even though our style is so dramatically different.. But enough with my rant.

As for SuperPro, I highly recommend you order from RaptorRacing, he is a vendor on Toyota Nation and was a great guy to deal with. Everything fits like a glove but make sure you measure your rear control arms bushing housings before you order. Toyota made some changes in the diameter and you need to order your parts accordingly.

http://203.31.191.243/fulcrumCat/

Also may I ask what application was your Tein hood dampeners origionally intended for?
  17. Offline

pnyk33 300whp 4afte

Message Count:
    im at 21 psi and trying to get back to it again and the tranny is built to handle the power LEVAL 10 did all the work 2,000 $$ later it has a high stall Torque Converters, shift kit, bullit proof gasket kit and lsd. dont need to shift to beat a civic in a straight line . if i was ralley or hiting corners ya i would need a manuel. :D

LOL so true kids these days are stuck on civic like stuck on STUPID. :superconf the ae86 and old school toyotas were racing corollas and celicas in the late 70 and 80s were was honda thay didnt do shit till the mid 90`s and the only class thay are wining in is the ALL MOTOR CLASS nothing else f wheel turbo class r wheel turbo class u dont see honda`s when thy talk trash to me all i say is that i have more tq than thy have hp and that i dont need SLEEVES to get past 300 hp........lol thay get mad
    just read this and u will like the reason why we like TOYOTA .

If you think that getting 165 hp out of a 1.6L motor isn't enough, check this out... There's a highly-tuned, normally-aspirated 4A-GE variant used in the Toyota Formula Atlantic Series. The displacement is still at 1.6L, but they fitted it with a fuel-injection/ignition system by TRD. In full-race trim, you can expect to get 240 beat-you-till-you're-senseless horsepower! At home in a 1,260 lb. race car, 0-60 passes by in 2.8 seconds! Quick calculations show that this monster of a motor develops 150 hp per liter. To put it into perspective, if the 5.7L Corvette engine was tuned to the same level of the 4A-GE race motor, it would make around 855 hp! And the F/A motor doesn't even have steel cylinder inserts! Umm, Hondacura motors don't seem to be as robust as Toyota's now, do they?!

Formula Atlantic 4A-GE

[IMG]

this motor cost 10,000 dollers no honda motor comes close.
  18. Offline

RinconRolla98 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Pedro you finally found more web sites to post ...LOL... It's about dam time ...LOL.... If you want another cool corolla forum let me know ... :)
  19. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Welcome to the board! Glad to have another member with a mod list as extensive as yours

Hey, is that Steves green corolla? Youre friends with Steve (Hazer00)? NICE Hes a good guy

Get him to start posting again!
  20. Offline

pnyk33 300whp 4afte

Message Count:
    thx u glad to be here great forum u have here :Dlol yes it is thats my EVIL TWIN ive been worred about him lately i cant get a hold of him and the last time we spoke he was very upset , i think girlfriend problem`s but i will try and let him know that u asked for him.
  21. Offline

DOT. Noypi ako!

Message Count:
    Welcome to the forum!
  22. Offline

Message Count:

He always post on corolla customz.... Thats where you will find him ...:)
  23. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

Under what name?

Hazer00 hasnt posted in a few years on that site
  24. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Welcome to the forums man Nice car!!! My favorite color :D Keep up the good work!
  25. Offline

Message Count:

My bad its a car that looks something like his...LOL.... Sorry :)
  26. Offline

Message Count:
    I speak to Steve (Hazer00) every now and again.. he even found me on myspace and added me:p. But I haven't spoken to him recently so I'm not sure how's he doing. I just assumed he's not much of a forum whore like we are.
  27. Offline

xplicitcorolla99 Active Member

Message Count:
  28. Offline

pnyk33 300whp 4afte

Message Count:
    very true but i like the crying and yelling that manual drivers give me when they get their ASSES HANDED TO THEM. :lol and for the amount of boost dont know my builder of the motor said 30 psi but i dont need that MUCH.:superconf;)
  29. Offline

94corolla-chafita uhh im a dude..

Message Count:
    hey i would always see your car around everywhere online. it inspired me with mine, before it blew up. ta bule! mamalon!
  30. Offline

TE31Rolla The Monster

Message Count:
    Stop down playing your motor, you know its good for way over 300whp:D And it is good for up to 30psi easily:p