1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

What color is this connector?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by plu, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Offline

plu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    What color is this connector?

[IMG]

The EVAP VSV valve that is under the stock airbox with 2 hoses going into it that looks black in my picture, I think it is dirt that is making it look dark. I want to make sure that it is blue not black. I know that the EVAP VSV body is blue, but is the connector that has wires blue or black? Can someone with a 8th generation Corolla check please? Thanks.

The reason I cannot check because I don't have that engine in my car anymore.
  2. Offline

SaberJ2X Lurk MOAR

Message Count:
    I don't remember seeing that in my car, will check back to you tomorrow
  3. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    I remember mine being green.. but its been a while sense I've looked at it..
  4. Offline

plu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    hmm...I see you have a 04 1zzfe. If you have both cars, please compare the two connectors for color. I am hoping that the one in the 04 is black and the 8th gen is blue. Please confirm Thanks.
  5. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    actually I have neiter any more.. the rolla got totaled back in june but I have a friend here at work with one.. I'll see if he can let me take a look..