1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bulletproofswordsman, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Offline

Bulletproofswordsman JDM Oroku-Saki

Message Count:
    Weird Dreams

ok wuts the weirdest most f'd up dream u ever had and what do u think it means ?

Bulletproofswordsman JDM Oroku-Saki

Message Count:
    ok ill start it up once i dreamt that andy dick was trying to shoot me from a black cadillac escalade, i ran into a store that had a downstairs escalator then on the bottom i met brendan frasier who gave me a pistol then i went back outside and i woke up(not a joke) to this day i cant figure that one out
  3. Offline

rolla02 Corollalcholic

Message Count:
    I had a dream about meeting my ideal girlfeind and where I would meet her. (It was at a freinds wedding)

Strange part about it, is that I have found that girl at a freinds wedding
  4. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    wierd f'ed up dreams?

i always dream about something major about a week before it happens...usually in detail...and it ends up happening almost exactly as i dreampt it. i've proven it to myself, as well...i have an unusually vivid dream, write down all details of it, and a week or so later BOOM there it is.

example? lets see...i dreampt about the breakup with Derrick, i dreampt about my accident in my old corolla(that was right on target...scary shit...), i dreampt about my dad going away to PA every week for work. all of these things happened at least mostly how i dreampt it happening.
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    damn that's trippy FAL but kinda koo hehehe........weird AND REALLY KOOL dream for me would have 2 b dreamin about havin a foursome with this fine azz college girls and well surprisingly it happened the weekend after lol :cool:
  6. Offline

blue New Member

Message Count:
    My weird, and glad that happened, dream was several months ago when I dreamed that me and my now ex were gonna break up. After that night, I started paying more attention to what was going on and found out a couple days later that that she had started talking to this other guy, not as a friend, and on that day I dumped that biatch before it got even further with him. I guess 2 1/2 yrs meant nothing to her.

Shortly after, I found out that they were together which I knew was going to happen. She comes back crying to me all the time and I just blow her off. I told her, the only time I will ever touch you would be when your'e bendin over, which I guess was fine for her.

I can't stand cheating. If I'm in a serious relationship and I have the urge to go somewhere else I always let them go before I do go somewere else. That's why young ppl shouldn't be in relationships. I've been hurt once before a while back and wont go through that again. In this situation, I let her go b4 it happened. Late.

Sorry for the long post but I had to get this out.
  7. Offline

renfield90 New Member

Message Count:
    This one isn't so much weird as it is cool.

I had a dream once where I raced in the German Grand Prix (Formula One). Somehow the driver got sick and they chose me to be a warm body inside. Before long I'm in second place right behind Michael Schumacher, and I hang with him as we both lap the field...damn that was fun.

I had a dream not too long ago that I had a girlfriend...I guess that's my weird dream :p
  8. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    That's a bad ass dream renfield90....damn I wish I could drive F1 too....it's gotta b a bad butt experience :cool:
  9. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    i dont have dreams that much....but there was one that i will never forget....i was like at school, and i saw this bitch bending over to get books or something, then i start humpin on her lol. i was humpin or fuckin her. but i was all good ^_^