1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Very mucho weirdo start to a day!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cuztomrollaz98, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Very mucho weirdo start to a day!!!

Well I was on my way to school, I was krankin zum tunez :cool: and everything SEEMED cool of course so next thing I know is this grandma driving straight my way so I swerved and almost causing me to crash into a light post but thank God I didn't though and well it seems like she regained consciousness or something cause she got back on the right way.........man it was one of the scariest moments yet for me plus I guess it was a pretty weird way to start a day if u tell me :eek:
  2. Offline

Bulletproofswordsman JDM Oroku-Saki

Message Count:
    i been there almost weekly, cape coral (where i live) is a very senior citizen oriented city
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Dayum that suckz man...... here in Colorado there's lots of older people but damn this granny gave me a really bad time this morning lol
  4. Offline

JLee TD05 3SGTE

Message Count:
    Dodging: 1
    Granny: 0

:D
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    lol I just hope I don't go through this kinda experience again, I'd rather die racing than having a granny run into me doin like 40 lol
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    alota these old people drive towncars, crown vics and other long ass cars sum lady did that in a h2 once that was pretty freaky
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    The lady that almost ran into me was driving those new Subaru Legacy GT and YES IT WAS TURBO lol man haven't you noticed that most people that have nice cars can't even drive them??? They should hand them over to the real PROS lol
  8. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    90% of the time its a waste of vehicle with people who purchase cars with a performance enhancement... so lame... glad yur okay D - would hate to hear about ya bein scraped off some light pole.
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Thanks T. Good thing to know you're doing okay from your crash man
  10. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    At my wal-mart, there are 3 senior living buses that drop off elderly people to shop about 3-4 times a week. They are wreckless behind the handle of a shopping cart. If your walkin, you have to be careful n anticipate what they're gonna do or else they'll ram you with a shopping cart and wont even know it until about a few seconds later when their visual signals reach their brains. Gawd, and the days that they do come to our store are the days that the cashiers dread cuz if you've ever been behind an old person at a checkout, you know they take forever to unload their cart, walk from the back of the checkout loading belt to the front of the checkout register, get their form of payment out of their purse or wallet, and if your lucky, you get the ones that pay with coins and their hands shake like crazy so they drop all the change......
  11. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea well it's not their fault u kno but like maybe when we grow older we might be like that too lol but one thing is for sure though the goverment should make some kinda law that keeps them from driving or have like a goverment funded idea like the bus idea is good cause they get to go buy stuff and u know but then at the same time it sucks havin ur drivin priviledges taken away so I dk but somethin is got to be done about that though, and like you said if they bump people with shoppin carts then how bad can they b in the road then u kno.......
  12. Offline

its_ikon FIRST widebody

Message Count:
    i can definately say that my morning had a lot better start then that.
  13. Offline

Message Count:
    i can symphatize, cuz i wud hate to have my priveledges stripped away from me.. but there should be some sort of test of driving ability or maybe a non rush hour curfew? what if theres an emergency situation or sumthin buses arent gona b on call 24/7
  14. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    yep - doin okay - still got some tweaks here and there but i'm doing allright...

already got the 99 turbo'd and its kickin some ass... i need a new clutch/fly setup tho, lol the stock tolerance is a bit too low for my taste... but at least i've got myself back to 95% of where i was mechanically before that asswipe slammed me, just need to do some body mods now...
  15. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    That kickz azz T congrats man :cool: U need to let me see the new rolla man I bet it looks kick azz....... I wish I could've turbo'd my rolla but too much money and time for me to waste but maybe later on when I have more of an economical income I'll give it a shot.
  16. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    heh if it wasnt for the fact that I was already in the process of creating a new downpipe and manifold setup and that 95% of my IC setup, 100% of my electronics and other related stuff survived the crash, i'd prolly not be turbo'd right now... all good though, the rolla isnt much of a looker - moved my suspension over from the old car since those fuckers didnt give me enough money for a full upgrade, moved my old wheels/tires over (except the one i had to replace) and most anything else i could transfer i did - she looks okay, a real sleeper from hell right now tho...

lol i ate a damn integra alive the other night that just had no clue what I was runnin until just after my shift to 3rd when I blew off and left his ass by quite a few bus lengths, lol ...

my buddy who was following me said the kid had this complete look of disbelief on him, lol...
  17. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    oh God that's great lol hahahahaha I would've waited for him at a light or somethin and laughed and point at him and then take off again lol........and well in this case let's say that RICERS NEVER LEARN!!!! lol
  18. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    indeed - he had an obnoxious fart can on there too - ugh..
  19. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    So he pretty much had a FOLGERS coffee can right lol.......but well at least Ricers are there to amuse so I guess they serve some kinda purpose if u think about it lol