1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

trd emblem

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by nolimetangere, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Offline

nolimetangere Guest

Message Count:
    trd emblem

i just bought a trd emblem from the dealership and took out the "toyota" emblem on the trunk and replaced it with a nice trd emblem. oh crap its bangin!

current mods:
    altis grill
    superwhite 9006 bulbs
    piaa h3 white plasma foglight bulbs
    trd strut bar

future mods:
    trd sport springs
    wheels (black)
    altezza lights (carbon or gunmetal)
  2. Offline

yeye Guest

Message Count:
    Nice bro, u got ne pics?
  3. Offline

SF_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    ya pics please... 8)
  4. Offline

nolimetangere Guest

Message Count:
  5. Offline

stinky Guest

Message Count:
    I wanna know where you get that spoiler from?? I dont like the factory one much. I wanted an S with no spoiler.
  6. Offline

Nyconx Guest

Message Count:
    Stinky: that pic is from the auction. I dont even think thats an S it has an aftermarket body kit. Unless they removed the stock S body kit and replaced it with with an aftermarket. None the less I love the location of the emblems on the back of the car. If they didnt cost so damn much i would think about it.
  7. Offline

stinky Guest

Message Count:
    That pic is the Altis from taiwan. I beleive that that is the real oem spoiler, but not sure. either way, I want one like it. especially if it fits in the oem holes.

I talked to the dealer about getting the wing from the panasonic Celica and fitting it on my rolla. they wernt sure it would fit. I told them "anything will fit if your willing to put some time in it and drill some new holes" they didnt seem to like that idea. Plus they wanted $1500 for the spoiler. I am looking towards a touring spoiler.
  8. Offline

stinky Guest

Message Count:
    That pic is the Altis from taiwan. I beleive that that is the real oem spoiler, but not sure. either way, I want one like it. especially if it fits in the oem holes.

I talked to the dealer about getting the wing from the panasonic Celica and fitting it on my rolla. they wernt sure it would fit. I told them "anything will fit if your willing to put some time in it and drill some new holes" they didnt seem to like that idea. Plus they wanted $1500 for the spoiler. I am looking towards a touring spoiler.
  9. Offline

nolimetangere Guest

Message Count:
    well that trd emblem on that pic is sorta cheap, i bought it at a dealership. it's 14.95 plus tax. ( the fishing line trick really works on removing the old emblems lol)