1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

*To all married guys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gain guide, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Offline

gain guide New Member

Message Count:
    *To all married guys

"If your wife has the power to renew your marriage with her,
    say every 5 years, will your wife renew your marriage contract???"
  2. Offline

fishexpo101 Get Some

Message Count:
    Maybe you should post the question with a smaller time scale - I doubt that many here have been married even that long. I'd say this to that proposal - if one's wife does not want out of the marriage after only five years - then they probably should not have gotten married in the first place. Question is also a little vague - are you implying that a woman would become tired or bored of being married to the same man or just with the idea of being married, barring the usual reasons for separation.

For us - we wouldn't have gotten married or had a child, unless we knew that we would be with each other and only with each other. Kind of the idea behind marriage anyways.
  3. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    yea, you say that, but where i am, it seems Everyone is getting divorced. and not just at the beginning of the marriage, after 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, makes no difference; they just fall apart it seems :(