1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Jokes The Few. The Proud.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Salty_Dog, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Offline

Salty_Dog Old Fart

Message Count:
    The Few. The Proud.

The Pentagon recently found it had too many generals, so they offered an early retirement bonus. They promised any general who retired immediately, his full annual benefits plus $10,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points on the general's body, with the general getting to select any pair of points he wished.

The first general was from the Air Force. He asked the pension clerk to measure from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. Six feet. He walked out with a check for $720,000.

The second man, an Army general, asked the pension clerk to measure from the tip of his up-stretched hands to his toes. Eight feet. He walked out with a check for $960,000.

The third was a grizzled old Marine General. He told the pension man "Son, I want you to measure from the tip of my penis all the way to my testicles."

The pension man suggested that perhaps the General might like to reconsider, pointing out the nice checks the previous two generals had received. He insisted "No sir, you heard right. Go ahead and measure".

The pension expert said that would be OK, but that he'd better get a medical officer to do the measuring. The medical officer attended and asked the General to drop 'em. He did. The medical officer placed the tape on the tip of the general's penis and began to work back. "My God!" he said, "where are your testicles?"

"Vietnam," the Marine replied.
  2. Offline

fishexpo101 Get Some

Message Count: