1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

the choices...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Denver Rolla, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    the choices...

ok so I've been thinking alot lately and ave mad a tough choice... I'm putting the corolla on the back burner for a wile... I'll stick around here defanatly I've made too many friends here... and yes damir the club is still on... I just wont be doing anything to the corolla aside from new tires in the winter and maby lowering it this summer... but nothing major... I was going to get a bike but that went down the drain... but I think in a year or so after I save up (hence the no work on the Rolla) I want to get an off road vehicle... I realy want a wrangler I've been driving them around for a few days now and today drove down to Colorado Springs a few times in a nice lifted 98 that we have on our lot and realy got to like it... not the smooth ride of my toyota but fun as hell...

ok so I guess its not a tough choice but a fun one but it still took alot of thought...

ok thats my post
  2. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    pimp, i like offroad suv. but dangerous though, you can flip over anytime :rolleyes:

if thats your choice, then stick with it. i too want a jeep myself :)
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    eh it's kool man, I just bought a 02' Renault Clio RXT with many goodies that came with it for a hell of a price and that's why I decided to just get some wheels for the corolla and maybe a new affordable paint job and that's it.... maybe somewhere in the future I'll be getting one of those new X-Runners I love those things hehehe :D
  4. Offline

bassix2004 RyNo

Message Count:
    right now i am trying to decide to further pimp out my 88 S-10 Blazer or buy a new corolla. The Blazer is all rebuilt so its not like its a POS, and i can make that 4.3L which is now closer to 5L after being bored scream.
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea my friend has a 89 Blazer with a 350 small block and that thing smoked the hell out of my friend's SVT mustang it was awesome :D
  6. Offline

iAMconfused TRD Whore

Message Count:
    Get the Bowler Wildcat :D
  7. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    WTF is that
  8. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    A wrangler?? YICK! Get a REAL off road vehicle......get a late 70s, early 80s Jeep CJ7. Do it the right way!
  9. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    first off a wrangler is basically an updated CJ... there are better lift kits for the newer models... I like the 99 and up wrangler interior better... and concidering its going to be a daily driver in the winters here I kind of want something that I like...
  10. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Granted the old CJ's are mean, but don't underestimate the YJ, especially with a proper long-arm lift on it and a set of 33's.
    Personally I think the XJ's are still the best wheelers out there.
  11. Offline

fishexpo101 Get Some

Message Count:
    Think Dakar Rally with a specialized offroad racer based on a Land Rover Defender.