1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

TC wheels on the 09?

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by Ares, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Offline

Ares Active Member

Message Count:
    TC wheels on the 09?

someone is selling some for 400$. 2 of them have tires ~ 30% and 2 of them dont. I might be able to lower it down to 280s.

Im hesitating because I saw this white 09 XRS lowered in TEINs and with 18" mesh wheels ~ and its jaw dropping... So, question is, TC wheels or wait for some other wheels?
  2. Offline

cgreen38 Common sense, p

Message Count:
  3. Offline

nyrican52884 Active Member

Message Count:
    Eh, I think those types of wheels are played out, I have Heliums and I want something else. As far as the TC rims go, I've already seen alot of 9th gens with them. So if you want something original go for something else.
  4. Offline

Ares Active Member

Message Count:
    ^ eh. I have not seen any 10th on them... but I do see your point.

Those wheels seem to be a dime a dozen. Ill take a pic of the 10th gen im talking about to show you guys... His wheels are like BBS mesh wheels with buttons in the lip area.

EDIT:
    I just went to BBS usa site and whats dumb is that the wheels in the 09 corolla I saw is in the BACKGROUND of the site and I cant actually find it... If you have time go to http://www.bbs-usa.com/default.cfm the wheel in the lowered 09 is the wheel in the top background of the page... Imagine that in 18's and lowered until the rubber is about in the fender...
  5. Offline

2009silverbullet New Member

Message Count:

Attached Files:

6. Offline

its_ikon FIRST widebody

Message Count:
    don't do the ones from the drag site. they are the kind of wheels people put on the car 3 sizes to small and never lower. the tc wheels would be a nice oem option, but 400 is way too much. you should be able to find perfect condition wheels with tires for 350-400.
  7. Offline

crb530 Member

Message Count:
    i would be happy to take thoughs heliums off your hands