1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

*Stainless Steel Jeepney

Discussion in 'Pictures & Photography' started by gain guide, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Offline

gain guide New Member

Message Count:
    *Stainless Steel Jeepney

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Full stainless steel wtih dual aircon(front n back) 15" widescreen flat screen tv, dvd, mp3, cd, vcd player with usb port for cell phone use. 3200w amplifier, 4x10" sub woofer, 8 tweeters dancing hover lights installed, 3 different type of horns, racing pedals and gear shift and much more!!!!!
  2. Offline

Legit01Rolla Active Member

Message Count:
    lol is dat from the philippines??
  3. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    Funny thing is....most of the Jeepney's over there look like they're already mostly stainless steel. But that thing looks pretty blingin. I wonder if it's the first Jeepney with air conditioning, lol. The ones we rode in when I went back to the Philippines didn't have windows either because they were built that way or they took them off for the day. That's one thing that I like about the Philippines though. It can still say that it has a culture....unlike America.
  4. Offline

gain guide New Member

Message Count:
    >>>They got air-con jeepney there. Back then jeepneys w/ big US motors in them was a biggidy.
    Yes, all stainless steel body & handcrafted as well.

>>>Yes sir!