1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

sorta dealing with interior

Discussion in 'Interior' started by rolla996, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Offline

rolla996 Guest

Message Count:
    THATS THE ONE I HAVE TO!!!! = )
  2. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    I still use the original full metal factory key. No problems with it. No one looks at you keys anyways.
  3. Offline

Destrolla Guest

Message Count:
    sorta dealing with interior

today i got my key replaced today with a none Toyota branded metal key. it might just be me but it makes me feel weird when i have a key for a car and the cars emblem isn't on it. a while back i saw someone that was selling the "switch blade" keys sorta like the VW ones that where TRD branded and i was wondering if anyone know where i can find something similar.

thanks.
  4. Offline

rolla996 Guest

Message Count:
    Wow thats really cool i'd buy one of those. I have a similar key, its metal but still resembles the toyota key very much. (it has the rubber handle and everything). mine also dosen't have an emblem but says r35 on it. Its the stores code i presume, but when ppl ask i tell them its a limited edition corolla of which only 100 where made and i have the 35th one. It started as a joke but after they bought it, i let it be. I also have a complete metal one under the car (just in case = ) )
  5. Offline

nocpan New Member

Message Count:
    what year is ur rolla, cause with mine 2005 I have the chip in the key, if I get a reg. cut key then I can open the trunk and doors but the ignition is dead without the chip, and the dealership quoted me 150 USD to cut a new one... its a rip off.
  6. Offline

Destrolla Guest

Message Count:
    i have a 2000 it was like $4 to get mine cut and i was like "is there some way i can get one with a Toyota brand on it" and he was like "i think that there might be one some where but its prolly gonna run about $12". i was like "no thats ok" and that got me thinking about the switch blade one i saw on here a long time ago. but now i cant remember who was selling it of if they even are still making them.
  7. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Heres my awesome key!! :) Bought from Walmart and Made at the hardware store bc walmart screwed one of my keys up. cost me a whole 3.00 at most. My old key was some big metal round one that the previous owner bent to crap

[IMG]
  8. Offline

Destrolla Guest

Message Count:
  9. Offline

SBUBandit New Member

Message Count:
    i still have the stock keys, but the plastic loops broke on all of them, so i have that same access key
  10. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    try ebay...or google.
  11. Offline

Phan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    1985 Maxima Blue RIP, 2000 Corolla White SOLD, 1993 300zx Conv. Pearl White DD, 2004 350z Roadster Pearl White DD
    get it at the dealer, its expensive but it's well worth it
  12. Offline

JspeXAE102 Well-Known Member

Message Count: