1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Soccer (Futbol for non Americans)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by e_andree, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Any soccer fans here?

Ive really gotten into watching and playing soccer lately......Im on an indoor co-ed team (season is almost over), and the outdoor season starts mid April.

My son is on a select travel team (hes 10) and has a potentially good future if he sticks with it.......

DC United had a killer opening game last night that I went to....I think theyll do well this season.

Any other fans around?
  2. Offline

its_ikon FIRST widebody

Message Count:
    i've thought about playing some indoor, but i stopped caring about soccer once i got out of the club and select teams in my teenage years and played more hockey and baseball. it's an watchable sport on tv and ranks up there with golf. with that said, i do hope my son plays it or at least tries it when he's of age.
  3. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    DC United won their season opener...Davies is back after his near fatal car crash in 2009 and he was on fire! 2 goals. The team is looking good....hopeful that they will be contenders this year.

Indoor soccer is awesome....but a very different game than outdoor play.