1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

skunk 2 vs. eibach

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by LoRolla, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Offline

LoRolla Guest

Message Count:
    skunk 2 vs. eibach

I want to get a coilover kit but I am stuck between skunk 2 coilover kit and the new eibach pro-street coilover spring/damper kit! I know the eibach kit is more expensive but it comes as 1 piece rathe than having to buy the shocks and struts seperate. anyone have any suggestions?
  2. Offline

Kro781 New Member

Message Count:
    if you get a coil over kit save and get the expensive one. don't just get the sleeves. you might as well just get springs if you do that. I know of people on the matrix boards who got the skunks that they squeek alot...which is normal for them, that kinda stuff. but that is just my opinion. if your going to do it, do it right...it may take longer but you'll be happier in the long run

Kev
  3. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    i agree...for suspension parts, don't skimp on the price.
  4. Offline

LoRolla Guest

Message Count:
    yeah thanx I was leaning towards getting the eibach's anyways! well now to get a hold of eibach to find out when the pro-street kit is going to start being sold! Thanx
  5. Offline

Chris Corolla S Member

Message Count:
    Got any more info or a link for this Eibach coil-over kit? I have not heard of it.

BTW Ground Controll utilizes Eibach springs for their coil-over sleeves.