1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Replacement hood and fenders..

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by KrypticKarma, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Replacement hood and fenders..

Hey everyone.. I own a 2001 Chevy prizm. I bought it off a buddy cheap about 3 months ago. The only problem with it is that he had hit two deer with it. No mechanical damage just damage to the body. I was just wondering if a hood and 2 fenders off of a 2001 corolla would fit on my prizm. Ive called everywhere and noone can tell me. The only reason I ask is bc everyone is charging me about $150.00 per fender and 200.00 for a new hood and I found someone in my area that will sell me a brand new hood and fenders from a 2001 corolla for $100.00.

Thanks!

Robbie
  2. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    you'd have to get a new bumper, as well - the bumpers don't match up. otherwise, it'll fit.
  3. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    okay thank you. Ive found a bumper for a 2001 rolla on ebay for pretty cheap that ill look into. in the end i want to have my whole front end with a 01 corolla conversion. I just think it looks cleaner and newer.
  4. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count: