1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by CorrolaSvvtl-iswap, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Offline

CorrolaSvvtl-iswap Guest

Message Count:
    Quick Question

Hey guys/ Ladies........... Tim in the house, what can i do about my grill.... down here in Orlando everbody is takeing out the TOYOTA Sign And puttin LEXUS in. Not that, it is bad but it don't make since. We bought a F'N Toyota and over in ever other country Lexus isn't even a company...its all Toyota.....Same As Honda and Acura and nissan and Inft. Just Holla at me and tell ya'lls thoughts!!!
  2. Offline

polo708 New Member

Message Count:
    Dont you mean "Up there in Orlando" haha J/K... I think it falls under the ricer no-no catergory. My wife can tell the difference btwn a Toyota and a Lex so they arent fooling anyone, believe me! Shes pretty car stupid. You could tell her that her headlight fluid is low and she'd look for it at the store, you get the picture.

IMO its stupid, I hope I didnt offend any ricers we have in this forum.
  3. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    do you really have a 2zz engine in your car?

I also noticed you spelled corolla wrong in your screen name

Oh, and yes, this definitely falls under the ricer category. You can put a toyota emblem on a lexus, but you can't do the opposite.
  4. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    edit:stupid double post
  5. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    If people like the Lexus so much, why not buy one instead of the Corolla? I would never change my Toyota badge to a Lexus badge. I know that Lexus are more expensive, so get a used IS300. They look damn nice and I would love to have one, but I opt out for the cheaper Corolla instead.