1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

projector headlights came in today!!!!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by rollinintherolla, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Offline

rollinintherolla Guest

Message Count:
    projector headlights came in today!!!!

ok, my new headlights cam in today, yes it is the one without the cover. I just took it over to the paint shop to have them match my car color. Get it back tommorrow and goin to install it tommorrow or wednesday. Anyone know where i can hook up my angel eyes to, i just don't know where would be a good place to hook it up to. Give me some help.thx
  2. Offline

Tro1086 Guest

Message Count:
    Personally i would hook the angle eyes up independantly(to the battery) or with the parking lights. I dont get why everyone hates the coverless lights SOOO much, i think there kinda cool lookin personally.
  3. Offline

montrolla Guest

Message Count:
    :D sweet... pics, pics, pics, i wanna see them. :D
  4. Offline

polo708 New Member

Message Count:
    Yeah, I say wire them into the parking lights. I cant wait to see pics!
  5. Offline

DBurcombe Guest

Message Count:
    I think the negative thing about the coverless lights is that there is no protection for the projector from rocks and such.
  6. Offline

GT-R Guest

Message Count:
    Anyone got a picture of these handy? I'm not sure how they look like.
  7. Offline

rollinintherolla Guest

Message Count:
    hey guys, i got it back from the paint shop today and i try to install it and couldn't get a bolt out, goin to try it tonite, if i can't, then it is goin to the shop on thursday but i guarantee pics on thursday night. You know what , i get u a sneek preview for right now. heres a pic
  8. Offline

rollinintherolla Guest

Message Count:
    with anyone can give me ideas how to get that one bolt out, it is the one in the bottom. Help plz, so u guys can see the pics tonite.
    For sneak preview click here
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/562021

COMING SOON FOR MY CAR
    Carbon fiber fuel lid,carbon fiber trd license frame, Carbon fiber toyota emblem,smoke reverse overlays-all be here sometime next week. ENJOY THE PICS FOR RIGHT NOW
  9. Offline

GT-R Guest

Message Count:
    thats gonna look pretty crazy...which bolt are you talking about? Do you want to know which one to take out? Or is the bolt on too tight?
  10. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    you have to take the bumper off a little.....look in the DIY for clearing your headlights
  11. Offline

polo708 New Member

Message Count:
    Yeah, the DIY page, u have to take off the wheel, then the inner-lining(sp?), then unscrew the front bumper from inside/underneath and pull the bumber(side) out. Make sure u have a socket wrench (not sure of the size?) Its a bit**!!