1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Polyurethane kits for 98 corolla

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Laura, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Offline

Laura New Member

Message Count:
    no... there are not any for the 98- 01 rollas... ii wanted one myself and have been on the search for a few years... i have an 01.... but i was on cardomain the other day and noticed someone has wrote ina guestbook that he was going to get a kit manufactured for the rolla....in poly... but i doubt that it ever happened... it just isn't a comon car to be modded, so hence the reason they don't have all the stuff we would like, But you can get a good quality fiberglass kit.. and learn how to drive a lil more carewful, that way you don't have to replace them, also i will tell you i can buy several kits in fiberglass for the price of poly... and be able to have diff looks all the time. hey just got to look at the bright side. like a wardrobe for your car. ;)
    [IMG]

see this front is not even my current front... i gave it to a friend of mine and put a different one on mine already .
  2. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Polyurethane kits for 98 corolla

Anyone knows where I can buy a polyurethane body kit for my Corolla?
  3. Offline

corollinout New Member

Message Count:
    the kits from racing solution are very durable kits though, since ive had mine, i hit a big ass pot hole and slammed the front on the ground, and only got a chip in it, the first day i had it, a semi tire flew into it, nothing happened
  4. Offline

RacingSolution New Member

Message Count:
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    u serious? man I need a polyurethane I don't want to be buying new bumpers every year or so..... I hate fiberglass lol
  6. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    that's koo I don't like fiberglass too much though, with polyurethane u hit anythin and they won't break so that's what I need but I'll probably end up buyin somethin from racing solution I hope it has good quality