1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

PIAA Xtreme Force

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by clittaclat69, May 6, 2004.

1. Offline

clittaclat69 Guest

Message Count:
    PIAA Xtreme Force

Hey y'all ... has anyone tried the new PIAA Xtreme Force 4700K headlights? I just installed them and they are the next thing to HID. They match the Lexus and Mercedes lights (close match to).

Any comments?

:cool:
  2. Offline

rollaracing1 Guest

Message Count:
    what year is your corolla? and how much where they
  3. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    nope but w/ the amount of PIAA cost i can buy like 3 or 4 sets of MTec which works just as good as the PIAA @ 4,350K
  4. Offline

Laz Z Kay "n00B, be kind"

Message Count:
    My friend has PIAA Super Plasma on his car, it looks really good, really really blue. And I had PIAA 7500K Spark Blue on my car, it was just ok. Not blue at all, and the color is mainly white w/ a little bit of green and pink.
  5. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    heres the picture of my MTEC that i took today

[IMG]
  6. Offline

cworkm Guest

Message Count:
    I had Piaa GT-X, H4s and they were sweet. Nice purple color in low and a bright blue color in high.. very good bulb..

They were for my Grand Vitara though, not the corolla.
  7. Offline

clittaclat69 Guest

Message Count:
    Cool! Nice replies back. I have a 2002 Toyota S corolla, by the way. Only problem I have now is that I noticed that the leeft headlight is WAY brighter than the right headlight. They are both PIAA headlights (came in same box) .... don't know why this happened... has this happened to anyone? What do you think is causing this? Maybe my friend didn't screw in the bulb tight enough?
  8. Offline

02RSX Guest

Message Count:
    maybe it's aimed too high?

i've got silverstars, cuz one of my hi's burned out, so i replaced the hi's with my sotck low's, and put the silverstars in my low's, they're pretty nice. Hopefully i'll get around to a projector retrofit this summer, i'm planning on retro'ing cima projectors.
  9. Offline

alby13 New Member

Message Count:
    silverstars look good on a crystal reflector with clear lense... the glazed lens on my 93 sucks hehe