1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Oregon beach cruise

Discussion in 'USA: West' started by Hummer, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Offline

Hummer Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    E39 BMW
    Oregon beach cruise

I'd like to invite anyone interested on a Cruise me and a couple buddies are planning Saturday March 13, so far we've got about 15 or so cars attending, anyone is welcome to come along with us, bring your friends, it'll be a day long cruise, This is NOT a race.

Here's what we have planned, we'll be meeting up at the Home depot located at: 13700 Northwest Science Park Drive Beaverton, OR 97229. Meet time is still to be determined but I'm thinking about 9am will be good, role out at 9:30-9:45am. (This is the same location as last years TNT Coastal Cruise.)

The route will be from Home Depot onto the the 26 all the way till seaside, we'll make a quick stop at Camp 18 for pictures, rest breaks, bathroom breaks, gas, etc. Camp 18 is located at: 42362 Highway 26, Seaside, OR. We'll then continue on to Seaside where our second stop will be at Pig n Pancake for dinner, located at: 323 Broadway Street Seaside, OR 97138-5807. We'll take an hour or two there to hang out, go to the arcade walk the beach do what ever then roll back out on the 101 to the Tillamook Air Museum, located at: 6030 Hangar Road Tillamook, OR 97141-9641. After that the route home will be the Wilson River Highway(6) which leads back to Highway 26 which will take you wherever you need to go.

Once again, anyone is welcome to come. My goal is to get 20+ cars to attend and so far I believe we have around 15.
    The whole route is about 200 miles, and should be a 4 1/2 hour cruise + stops, so a good 7 hour trip. Hope to see you guys there.

[IMG]

Feel free to contact me with any questions at Myspace.com/1CCCP
  2. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    wow, quite a haul!

air museum is great and all, ice cream from the cheese factory next door = better :D
  3. Offline

Hummer Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    E39 BMW
    We did that last year, so will you be joining us? :)
  4. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Man! I want this stuff around here. Have fun take lots of pics :D
  5. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    probably not. I'm a bit broke right now. Wedding is only happening because somebody else is paying the gas
  6. Offline

roachrolla Hipster

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    02 Toyota Corolla
    Theres a manhattan beach, rockaway beach, and a brighton on the west coast too?! Aloha?
    Cruises like this need to happen on the east coast.