1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

OMG OMG Saw an Enzo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1337Rolla, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    OMG OMG Saw an Enzo

I was down at the local airport taking an A+ test (which I passed btw) when this guy steps out of a learjet, and walks to a covered car, opens the garage, and it's an enzo! Guy hops in a speeds away, aaahhhh, sweet cars.
  2. Offline

renandabomb New Member

Message Count:
    hey I saw an enzo yesterday

in downtown los gatos there is a dealership where they sell only expensive cars.

there was lots of ferraris, a lambo, a few aston martins, lots of bentlys and rolls royce...

as i was lookin at the lambo, a guy said, 'which one are you gonna take' and i said this lambo right here, and he said 'u don't want the enzo?' and i said 'theres an enzo??????????' he said 'yeah, its inside'.. went inside and i saw an enzo.. haha

and i am such a rebel. the car had a sign that said 'DO NOT TOUCH' they dont even want finger prints on it i guess... well guess what.. I TOUCHED IT. I am such a rebel.
  3. Offline

TravisB New Member

Message Count:
    No man.. that means that you can't touch the sign. Those signs are expensive to make these days... :lol: