1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

NyteRydas Corolla has been laid to rest!! :0(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NyteRyda, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Offline

NyteRyda Guest

Message Count:
    NyteRyda's Corolla has been laid to rest!! :0(

My Black Corolla S has be laid to rest. My car was totaled while parked on the street in my neighborhood. My car was one of the 3 cars that the a$$hole hit. The person was driving a stolen car that was being chased by another car. He first hit the other two cars and the he spun out he hit my car and a tree. My car was pushed over the curb and onto the sidewalk. The police never caught the person becuase he got out and ran but my car had be towed away on a flatbed truck. There was $9200 of damage done to my car and unrepairable. That was my first car. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site becuase I learned so much about my corolla and cars in general. On the brighter side of things the spirit of my car was reborn in a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX of which I am driving now. Time to time I will check back on you guys and what is going on with corolla's Thanks again and take care.

NyteRyda
  2. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    wow you could afford an Sti. 30k car.... shit. I don't see how you were in the corolla community to begin with lol. Anyway sorry about the crap and good luck 8)
  3. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    he said a WRX not an STi
  4. Offline

CorollaX Guest

Message Count:
    my cousin has an STi, man that car rocks!! 300 hp 300 torque!!!!
  5. Offline

RexPelagi VDub

Message Count:
    So did ur insurance cover the car?
  6. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    2004 WRX was the year before they changed it to the Sti ok now i see where i made the mistake. Still a 25-27k car. Its not a cheap vehicle.
  7. Offline

AESC Guest

Message Count:
    you can still get the wrx its just a model line. the inpreza is the base the wrx is the middle and the sti is the top
  8. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    yeah they still have a 2004 WRX, they just added the WRX STi to the available models
  9. Offline

brownbanana ToadMotorSports

Message Count:
    yea, they are so many different impreza's you can get..the 2.5 rs, WRX, or the STi...and i believe the STi came out in 2003 & 2004 is their current new line of cars on the market. i dont think they are a year ahead like Toyota's are.
  10. Offline

RacingSolution New Member

Message Count:
    Re: NyteRyda's Corolla has been laid to rest!! :0(

Bitchen! :) Nice car
  11. Offline

NyteRyda Guest

Message Count:
    RexPelagi insurance did pay off the car so I was happy about that one.

With the WRX I got that on luck. What happened is that I was searching for a used car and looking on autotrader.com. I was looking at WRX's but the more searching I did more I saw that I couldn't afford this car because new they are between 24,000-26,000. I was about to give up this car and I saw one that was 2004 and only had 3700 miles on it. I thought it couldn't hurt to inquire about it plus I figured that someone had snatched it already and the website hadn't been updated yet. It turns out that this older guy bought it and traded it back it because he wanted something more sportier. He was ended up getting a RX-8. Well to make long story short since the car was used and had mileage I managed to talk them to giving it to me for 21,000. That will excellent financing through the used car dealerships bank it was mine and I am paying less that I was for the other car but with more options. Premium sound package and security package was installed on the car. Like I said I got this car by luck because if I didn't get this deal i wouldn't have this car.
  12. Offline

brownbanana ToadMotorSports

Message Count:
    thas a great deal, glad to hear you came out the winner out of this whole situation :D
  13. Offline

noservice2001 Guest

Message Count:
  14. Offline

Sasuke Guest

Message Count:
    thats 50 k huh? 350HP saw it a while back
  15. Offline

Dimsum New Member

Message Count:
    My gawD!! the new supra kinda looks nasty but damn 400hp+ ANd get as much mpg as a normal car?!?!?! GEBuS!