1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

News Noah's Ark found in Turkey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GSE21tuner, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
  2. Offline

dtrue Member

Message Count:
    i read on another site that the people looking for the boat arent even following the bible to get clues of where the boat finally stopped. i heard a couple years ago that they find a couple pieces of wood near armenia and they claimed it was a piece of noahs ark.
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Exactly. This doesn't prove anything.
  4. Offline

dtrue Member

Message Count:
    i see no reason as to why people are making a big deal over this, i think the most they can prove is the fact that it was at one point maybe a boat
  5. Offline

bennyboi9 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    nothing in the chinese history about a flood that size... and its thousands and thousands of years old... how could they just forget a thing like that?. sorry, but i dont believe it.
    however i have been stuck watching several noahs ark docos lol, theyre interesting still.
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    How does wood survive thousands of years in that kind of condition? They're walking all over it and knocking on walls like it's nothing.
  7. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    When are they going to find the Flying Spaghetti Monsters tricycle?
  8. Offline

roachrolla Hipster

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    02 Toyota Corolla
    the worker searching within the ark looks like he is deeply troubled by GI tract issues.
    and yeah, that thing is in pretty good shape considering its age.
  9. Offline

Ares Active Member

Message Count:
    According to the earth's history, geologists say there was in fact a flood around 10k-5k years ago. The stories of floods written/talked about in different cultures AND religions support this as well.

If they in fact date everything and comes down to falling in those dates, then it might just be one of those boats that people used 10-5k ago.
  10. Offline

SK149 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    i say believe what you want follow what you want ... the only way to settle what is real is when the world finally ends ... either one we will all just die and thats it no more life on earth or no more earth or two God will save the ones that believed and they will get the answer to everything ever and the ones that didnt believe will go to hell ... pretty simple thinking ... and like jeezy i say "and i love it" lol
  11. Offline

roachrolla Hipster

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    02 Toyota Corolla
    I find this kinda fascinating. all these different religions exist and if only one is the "right" one, then are those that followed the wrong ones just wasting their time and lives? Some people devote so much of their lives to religion but what if you're worshipping the wrong thing? Is it just a matter of truly believing that your religion is the correct one and all others are wrong?
    Im Catholic (not that religious though) but obviously there are lots of Muslims, Jewish and others around. So assume just those three, we all have our beliefs and if only one is right, then two are screwed and dont even know it.
    Insight greatly appreciated!
  12. Offline

fishexpo101 Get Some

Message Count:
    Ship was preserved inside a glacier - hence its relatively good condition.

All I see there is ann old, well preserved ship - one that could have been moved via the glacier, so may have been elsewhere originially. Conslusive evidence that this is Noah's Ark - that is more of a leap of faith.
  13. Offline

SK149 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    lmao i know what you mean i think of that a lot as well but hey you just got to keep doing you after all thats why we have free will ... but i dont look as my beliefs as religion ever and neither does a real christian church, a real christian church goes by the bible not just go by it but use it for current problems in your life because you also go to understand its not the type of book you are ment to read page by page ... i used to be catholic and religion only gets you stuck because you got to believe in the pope and him being holly, pray to marry and saints, cant have sex if your a priest or nun, and we all know how that worked out lol ... and hey we forgot to look in the bible it dosent present any of my mentioned points ever ... just my 2 cents didnt mean to offend anybodys beliefs by it
  14. Offline

DaCubanSkillz Active Member

Message Count:
    if these people found noah's ark then they should be in charge of finding Bin Laden. lol.
  15. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    last i checked, every single creation myth in the world had stories of a flood. just as every single creation myth had stories of "divine beings" coming from the sky.

Btw rolla....have you seen...muhammad rex!?!??!?!?!?!?! Your avatar reminded me of him

[IMG]
  16. Offline

roachrolla Hipster

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    02 Toyota Corolla
    speaking of muhammad, heard about the death threats to the creators of southpark about their portrayal of him?
  17. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    anyone who mentions the name is western culture has death threats placed on them. remember that teacher who had a stuffed animal named muhammad, who was sentenced to life in prison? she was released, but still. It isnt like they are going to go through with it.

Its old news. I just thought it was hilarious because he has a picture of jesus holding a baby raptor.
  18. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Yes I have. I see your Muhammed Rex and I raise you another.

[IMG]

And here's what Raptor Jesus would say.
    [IMG]