1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

New Intrax Springs

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by Corolla DX-R, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    cool... as for the back wait till the springs settles into position than see if there is any changes...
  2. Offline

xnevergiveinx New Member

Message Count:
    what kind of coilovers did you buy that were so crappy? what brand? i hope not bombz, cause those are coming on friday for me...
  3. Offline

SlowRolla97 New Member

Message Count:
    New Intrax Springs

Ok I FINALLY got rid of my crappy EBAY coilovers in favor of some Intrax springs. The ride is 150% better. Some of the most comfortable lowering springs I have ever felt. Anyways, when I had the coilovers on the rear of my car tucked tire on my 14" rims and was about 2-3 fingers above the tire in the front. My problem with the new Inrax springs is that when I look at my car it has a raked look(not sure if thats the proper term for it), the front end is lower than the back and its definetly noticable. The front is now about 1 finger above the tire in the front and about 3 in the back, the back looks higher than it did stock. Im not sure if its supposed to be like that. I had a proffesional shop install them, but Im wondering if he got the switched around and I dont feel like approaching him with it because it may insult him. I will try to get pics of it in the morning. Thanks to anyone that can provide some help and answers for me:)
  4. Offline

d_samurai Guest

Message Count:
    not sure about intrax springs, but they may offer lower height in the front on purpose than the rears, it also may be a "break in" issue? it could be a problem w/ installation though...
  5. Offline

CadetLee Guest

Message Count:
    Heh..my front is a little higher than the back..that's with Intrax/Tokico on a '98..
  6. Offline

Silver Bullet New Member

Message Count:
    Stock my front was higher than the rear. Now with Tein springs and Tokico struts the front is still higher than the rear but there is less gap all around.

01 LE
  7. Offline

corollinout New Member

Message Count:
    i have intrax and, i tuck rear, and have about a finger in the front
  8. Offline

d_samurai Guest

Message Count:
    bombz? oy vey! i hope they work out for ya..ive just heard nothing but bad things- definility get aftermarket struts w/o those things or else you'll have even more problemos
  9. Offline

xnevergiveinx New Member

Message Count:
    oh boy, what kind of problems...bouncing i'm guessing>?