1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

New here need parts

Discussion in 'Truck & SUV' started by deadpool888, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Offline

deadpool888 New Member

Message Count:
    New here need parts

Hey hows it going today? I have an 08' Tacoma, black 4door short bed with the baja package with black rims. i wanted to know if there was some where I could go to get a new grille that got rid on the crome and wanted it to have the red TRD emblem like they have for the matrix. Is there anywhere to go for that? Also I wanted to know where i can get the TRD emblems and what you all's opinion is on taking off all the factory emlems of the sides and tailgate and replacing them with the othere emblems. My gosl is to get rid of all chrome and maybe get a hardened steal rear bumper. Thanks.
  2. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Welcome aboard. I would have debadged my truck if I had started modding it before 40-50k miles. Debadging looks really sharp, especially on the Taco. For grilles, you'd have to shop around. Check Toyota of Dallas Motorsports, they seem to have a decent amount of stuff for the Tundra.
    http://www.trdparts4u.com
  3. Offline

carlos619 New Member

Message Count:
  4. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    no FS until 50 posts.