1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

need ur opinons people!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rollinintherolla, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Offline

rollinintherolla Guest

Message Count:
    need ur opinons people!!!!

ok, got my painted tail light covers yesterday, but i just put on the little ones, because i like the IS 300 look. Well, i am looking to either redout the tail lights but not the reverse lights. OR just get clear tail lights. What would u guys do?????
  2. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    What color is your car? I'd say keep the stock tails and red them out, unless your car is impulse red.
  3. Offline

rollinintherolla Guest

Message Count:
    it is lunar mist silver
  4. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    My personal taste is to get the cleared out ones. I just can't see taillights that are all red out. IT would still look like stock and doesnt' appear too much change with the way it will look, then if you were to get gunmetal or clear chrome taillights. I love my clear chrome taillights and received a lot of compliments from my coworkers and friends. It looks awesome on white and I always find myself looking back at my car when going away from it.
  5. Offline

imported_Bishop4695 Guest

Message Count:
    here ya go

I would go clear...but also pulling toward the carbon fiber it goes real well with your silverish look and compliments it while putting the black out there.