1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

NEED OPINION

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by HONDO ROLLER, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Offline

HONDO ROLLER Guest

Message Count:
  2. Offline

CorollaAltis New Member

Message Count:
    i prefer blacked out but those are cool too. especially if u match it wit the color of ure car. i was debating wheter to get that, blaked out, or eyelids and i ended up w/ blacked out. they're all nice options. if only its interchangeable haha
  3. Offline

TheDruid Guest

Message Count:
    looks pretty cool if you had a black car or somethin to match it with. you can get blacked out headlights, cleared out headlights, the one that youre considering, and there are other cool eyelids out there as well. there's one that covers the top portion of the headlights but is rounded so it follows the curves of the lights. there's another one where it leaves a boxy appearance like that of the 2000-2002 accord. Its the same one thats on that one black corolla with the "mugen" bodykit. dont know why its called mugen..might as well call it SPOON or NISMO...
  4. Offline

CorollaAltis New Member

Message Count:
    its a mugen lip not a body kit
  5. Offline

SERG4U Guest

Message Count:
    How about you wait for this topic 6559 go down about half way.
  6. Offline

brownbanana ToadMotorSports

Message Count:
    i wanna see how many people get the mugen style lip. everyone just seems so anti-honda....
  7. Offline

HONDO ROLLER Guest

Message Count:
    Of course i hate hondas i cant wait personally to strap ona turbo onto my rolla to kill me some of those *im all v-tech and stuff guys jajaja :twisted:
  8. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    that mugen lip is made of ABS plastic...............also known as shit. Don't waste your money.
  9. Offline

[TRD]Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    dont get the covers