1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

need new springs

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by xnevergiveinx, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Offline

xnevergiveinx New Member

Message Count:
    need new springs

ok, my 97 rolla is having the classic lowered backend and higher front end. i put on new rim that are 6 1/2" wide, so i had to cut out my fender lips on the back so the tires don't rub, they still do, sometimes, but it's not as bad. however, my suspension sucks, i have a strut bar, but when i take a turn at 20+ mph, the car rolls so much, you think it would roll over. i want to install coilcovers so i can lower it in the summer and raise up in winter, also, this would let me adjust individual height of the 4 wheels, so the front doesn't look so goofy. i'm not planning on getting new struts and i know this will cause my car to bounce like crap, but i can deal with that. i'm looking to get these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=7925119667 help me out, thanks!
  2. Offline

xnevergiveinx New Member

Message Count:
  3. Offline

RollaRyder1103 New Member

Message Count:
    i can sell u my coilovers that i no longer use if u want... they r OBX R1 coilovers and will work with your car since we have the same suspension stock wise...$50 plus shipping sound good? I wont rape u on shipping like ebay will
  4. Offline

xnevergiveinx New Member

Message Count:
    i'm wondering about your coilovers. are they any better than those that i had links for on ebay. to be honest with you, i don't know much of anything about brands of suspension. i know how to install them, but other than that, i'm lost. does your include all the hardware and wrenches and o-rings? also, what color are they? also, does it include installation instructions, i ask this, because i was checking out vamp's DIYs for coiloivers and it seems sorta confusing with all the orings and adjustments that have to be made.
  5. Offline

Fox New Member

Message Count:
    OBX coilovers would be better than the dropzones and RR is giving you a great price.
  6. Offline

HispinyolaInTheCorolla Guest

Message Count:
    I have rs as well $40 plus shipping for mine
  7. Offline

HispinyolaInTheCorolla Guest

Message Count:
    Oh my RS Coilovers are still in the box and the color is blue
    $40 plus shipping?