1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

*Naomi or Tyra?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gain guide, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Offline

gain guide New Member

Message Count:
    *Naomi or Tyra?

Li'l survey...:D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    neither... me likey asian chicks and white chicks... i'm not racist but i dun like black and brown chicks..
  3. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    Asian chicks are brown, lol.....

but yea man, i get wut ur sayin newayz....the only black girl that I like is Christina Milian.....i dunno, just like DX-R, im not racist or nething but its just, i have no interest in black girls....thats not to say that I like having them as friends...maybe if i went to a school on the north side of town which is predominantly black then aight, but i went to a school where half the kids lived in neighborhoods n the other half lived on farms, 85% white, 8% native american, 5% black, and 2% other (just an estimation)....asians n brunette white chicks rock my world tho, lol....
  4. Offline

turbo4age Love to Hate me

Message Count:
    more yellow than brown....
  5. Offline

jtweezy New Member

Message Count:
    lol yellow!!!!!!.......christinas black???
  6. Offline

Ninety Four New Member

Message Count:
    Christina Milian is Cuban and black if I do recall.
  7. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    lol, yea, i shoulda thought of that.....brings back memories of the harold and kumar movie....."She rambles on about her East Asian Students Club or whatever. Then I have to actually pretend that I give a sh*t or she calls me a Twinkie ... yellow on the outside, white on the inside."

yea, see thats probably why she's an exception to me cuz she's not 100%....iono
  8. Offline

gain guide New Member

Message Count:
    -Christina Milian_

hmmm...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Christina Millian is hot, I'd hit it.
  10. Offline

Barnacules 100101101011011

Message Count:
    OMG! Christina Milian is pretty damn fine. But to answer the original question I would take them both ;) That is if I was not married hehehe.
  11. Offline

Ninety Four New Member

Message Count:
    Interesting to see how people view this topic. As a minority, I feel like you're always bombarded with ideology from the majority culture, because there's no way to avoid it. Most white americans take for granted that "american" culture centers around them. They don't have to be exposed to minority culture unless they choose to and often the types of things they associate minority culture with (ie, Rap) are a twisted and inaccurate representation.

This country sets its "default" settings assuming that you are white, which I don't agree with. For example, just watch commercials and notice how a white person is usually the center of attention in the given scene, but there may be a black person who plays a minor role in the action. This country has a long way to go as far as race relations.