1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

My toilet's pipe broke...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iAMconfused, May 22, 2005.

1. Offline

iAMconfused TRD Whore

Message Count:
    My toilet's pipe broke...

Well, this weekend WAS supposed to be slow...until this morning I walked down the living room and found that I actually had a lake in my apartment! I was so happy for a while (it's summer and all...), and then...

...wait a minute...what's that hissing noise?

My toilet's pipe broke and it was leaking overnight...so now I know where my new lake came from. It was making a nice little river flowing down to the garage door too...but guess I had to fix it. Took me a total of 2.5 hours driving down to home depot nearby twice (I forgot my bag there, lol)...but it's done.

Now I'll just swim in my newly-formed lake before the carpenters come and dry it all up :sad:
  2. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    that sucks man... I had that happen once at my old place... some of the carpet was till wet when we moved out 6 months later... lamdlord wasnot too happy about it but we told her that it was the fault of her own crappy toilets.
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    wow man that sucks major ass.... well at least u got it fixed. Did the pipe just break off cause it was old or something?
  4. Offline

iAMconfused TRD Whore

Message Count:
    yeah the pipe looked like it was circa 1990 hard steel pipe (now the universal pipes are flex steel). it was rusted from the inside out.
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    wow yea man a bad case of rust will do that.... the temp in basements help for that stuff too liek humidity wise and blah blah blah