1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

My Favorite 93-97...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Photography' started by TurismoDreamin, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    My Favorite 93-97...

Personally....this is like one of my favorite 93-97 Corolla's....theres alot more that just the first page of his cardomain cuz you have to click through the all 7 pages of it.....he's gone through so many different body kits, spoilers, etc....but its nice....i think right now his car has some type of thing over the front of the headlights and the grille and it actually looks pretty cool.....i think the most currect picture is on page 7....he shows a timeline of his car on page 5.....really neat...
    One Cool Rolla
  2. Offline

SlowRolla97 New Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    HEY!I have that spoiler! I have those sides and rear!(Actually on its way now!YAY!)
    Im a TOM'S Whore, lol. My car is going to look like that in a few weeks! When I go to have my car painted, Im going to shave the rear garnish like that. Ive wanted to do it since I first got the car. :cool:

[IMG]
    My Front Bumper w/o intergrated grill and fogs! (If they ever get the damn thing in stock!)

He has a sweet car. Killed the taillights though...
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    These are my favorite pics of his car...

i love this lip spoiler.........perfect!!!....if ne1 knows where to get it, holla!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

.....and, im totally diggin this thing that hangs over his headlights n grille....
    [IMG]
  4. Offline

Rolla95 Rollin' Out y0

Message Count:
    that grill is molded onto the bumper...looks awesome, i wanna do that to mine...

heres my favs...to me, both spoilers actually look good on the car...and the tails on the last page i dun really like, to rounded for the car...maybe if it was actually shaved it would look better, i dunno
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Offline

IS-Rolla Toyota Forever

Message Count:
    wow..that does look nice...
    great find..
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    yea man, dontcha wish those types of body kits were as readily abundant as the bomex is....
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    DDDAAAAYYYYUUM!!! those rollas looks hella nice man I like the one that looks like a Silvia damn that shit is MEAN!!!!! hehehe :D

[IMG]
  8. Offline

Capeside New Member

Message Count:
    Yea, I came across this Corolla a while ago. Too bad those kits are not available in the states. With those big wings on the car it looks like Toyota's answer to the Evo VIII and the STi. Too bad it's neither AWD nor turbocharged.
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    me and a friend are gonna start designing new body kits like this one for the Corollas and the good news are that we will attempt to make them in Urethane materials so they last longer.... it's something I wanted to do for a long time but I just had nobody to work with so hopefully we could make something out of this :D
  10. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    all those corolla are from taiwan...
  11. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    yeah, i check out his cardomain awhile ago. i dont like how he did his tailights, looks like a damn tiburon or something.
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    yea, i agree. he shouldve left his tails alone....but he's bound to change it up again....i mean look at the evolution of his car....its seen alotta body parts in its time...and about that cover thing that goes over his headlights, in europe, they sell an aftermarket hood that hang over the headlights to make the car look mean...well they have a site that had a couple for the corolla and i absolutely loved it but i cant find the site nemore so if anyone knows where i can find the site, please share....there's probably like 40 different products on the page and thats really all i remember....heres a picture of what im talking about...this is an E10 Corolla in Europe with the hood...

[IMG]
  13. Offline

SlowRolla97 New Member

Message Count:
    I used to have the site on my favorites, but I ref-formatted my harddrive. Ive wanted to do that that to my hood since I first saw it on a VW.
  14. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    i like this bumper.

[IMG]
  15. Offline

chr12is New Member

Message Count:
    I dunno man, I am not feeling any of those except for the silver one at the very top, the white one to me looks like junk, the rear lip is cool i have to admit, it is pretty nice....its just not my style, it doesnt look clean, the silver one is nice though, not the silver one with the type R wing, that ruins it.....I have seen way nicer 93-97 gens though.....hands down the nicest rolla is this one, clean and pristine:

[IMG]
  16. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    if only they wouldnt discontinued that lip.
  17. Offline

SlowRolla97 New Member

Message Count:
    Close up the opening on the side and the one between the turn signals and I would like it. :p
  18. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    theres always bondo and fiberglass :)
  19. Offline

rhythmnsmoke New Member

Message Count:
    That white one is basically what I want mine to look like. The spoiler is the one that I want, and the fenders are going to be similar. But the body kit will be bomex.