1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

My Corolla

Discussion in 'Pictures & Photography' started by Young James, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Offline

Young James Guest

Message Count:
    My Corolla

I'm new here so I'll start by showing a couple pics of my car. First corolla is my old 95 with 274,XXX km on it before I sold it. It ran just as good as a new car, with no smoke whatsoever, but it rusted out bad. I wanted to get another corolla so I came across a deal on my other corolla. It's a 99 VE and a new motor (directly from toyota) was dropped in it before I bought it. This car runs extremely well and I love it. There are a few very minor surface (more color than rust) showing so I am going to have them fixed right away. These cars were used for work (gravel quarry) so I don't intend on customizing it majorly. First thing I did was tint the windows, changed a few bulbs, added a small stereo (which is still in the process of being cleaned up) and a few other odds and ends. Here's how it sits today right after a snow storm.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Young James Guest

Message Count:
    Nope, that's the way I bought it. The struts or springs are gone in the back. Well it seems that way how she hits over bumps and sitting lower than the front
  3. Offline

t0rres16 Member

Message Count:
    nice tint. did u lower the back?
  4. Offline

MattAveli Modifier

Message Count:
    ya your struts are toast in the back, same as mine, expected with a 10 year old car, most likely the original struts.
  5. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    your gauge lights...isnt it hard to see?
  6. Offline

Young James Guest

Message Count:
    To be honest, I find them a perfect shade of brightness. Anymore and it would be blinding on a dark highway. Any less, and it would be difficult to read the gauges.
  7. Offline

Phan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    1985 Maxima Blue RIP, 2000 Corolla White SOLD, 1993 300zx Conv. Pearl White DD, 2004 350z Roadster Pearl White DD
    any future (vvt-i member) modification for the car...?
  8. Offline

wasabinuts2go BeeP BEEP!

Message Count:
    where did you get the bulbs for your gauge lights?
  9. Offline

xplicitcorolla99 Active Member

Message Count:
    i was trippin out when i first seen your speed meter 180km and i thought that was your mph,lol..