1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

LATEST EXTERIOR PERFORMANCE MOD!!!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by KingKuei, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Offline

KingKuei Guest

Message Count:
    LATEST EXTERIOR PERFORMANCE MOD!!!

GUY!!! Check it out!! I just got a new performance mod!!! It's the Vuteq M2 Grill!!!! Oh my God!!! This thing provides so much better airflow towards the engine that it's giving me an extra 0.05 - 0.1hp!!! Guaranteed to improve cooling! Check it out!

http://homepage.mac.com/kingkuei/PhotoAlbum6.html

I got the two-tone grill, silver at the top, black along the edges. Perfect fit. You'll notice there are NO gaps between the grill and hood! And the mesh material is awesome. Definitely high grade.
  2. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    nice.. you finially took a picture of it..

hey.. you got pm on ncfour forum
  3. Offline

baller Guest

Message Count:
    yeah i got mine on too . but i dont know why the bottom part isnt clippin in as tight as my old grill =I
  4. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    oh... Guess what david.. you are sooo lucky..

cuz.. Vuqet is going to raise their price upto $140 painted..

even my cost went up....
  5. Offline

TJ Guest

Message Count:
    How does the mesh go on the grill? is it jus the same as the altis grill where you screw them on?

Looks good btw 8)
  6. Offline

drivinfury New Member

Message Count:
    is that an Evo i see next to the rolla on the third pic? :wink:
  7. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    kinda looks like one but the evo doesnt have a solid orange bar across the bottom of the headlights..........could be an accord?
  8. Offline

KingKuei Guest

Message Count:
    Wow.... should I comment? It's just so fun watching you guys conjecture about what it is. Sad to say, it is a Honda... 2002 Accord specifically. If it was an EVO, believe me, I'd be taking pictures of THAT rather than my Corolla. On the other hand, if I get my stuff turbocharged and AWD-ed out, then I'll be taking LOTS of pictures. Oh well... down the road I suppose. First up, new $3,000 wheels and tires, second up, an $8,000 A/V system. After that, the sky is the limit. So... who wants to go robbin' banks with me?!
  9. Offline

S1L1C0N Guest

Message Count:
    that looks pimp, my only thing is with that top piece being seperate it looks like it should have something there, en emblem, a logo, i dunno, something.
  10. Offline

OC Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    That grill turned out nice David! I bought a small christmas wreath to attach to my "lexus-chrome-grill" later tonight :)

In other news... I got my digital camera back from my bro so I will get some pics of my progress on the body kit install. The fronts and sides are on, just need another block of time to put on the rears. :)