1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

IS 300 Tails

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by bentz, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Offline

bentz Guest

Message Count:
    IS 300 Tails

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get this done to their tail lights? Any one have it done? Would it look OK if you just got tail light covers and painted them to match.
    [IMG]

Kind of liking that body kit too.
  2. Offline

03ToyMan New Member

Message Count:
    Judging from how the trunk lid doesn't really "look" like it belongs, I'd guess that's a fiberglas lid with the modified tails molded in.
  3. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    I'm thinking about taillight covers, too. I've been debating that idea. The conversion to IS300 taillights probably wouldn't be cheap because it involves shaving, painting, etc. It's very time consuming!
  4. Offline

special_ahs Guest

Message Count:
    Re: IS 300 Tails

I have a friend who painted them with factory paints. It looks similar to that car in the picture, but outline of the tail lights were still visible. And I don't know how long that paint is going to last.......
  5. Offline

BizaRRo DereK Guest

Message Count:
    Re: IS 300 Tails

thats half the stock light and the IS300 reverse light molded into the car... easy job for a body shop
  6. Offline

darrenwang Guest

Message Count:
    There was a thread about this, and you could search "IS300" for it.

What I am thinking is that make it more like IS300, you could get Altezza clear tail light, and make the big red parts white, and the two smaller white circle white.