1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

INTERIOR LIGHTS

Discussion in 'Interior' started by nickgyro, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Offline

nickgyro Guest

Message Count:
    INTERIOR LIGHTS

Does anyone know what light type is for my 2003 corolla S I what to change the dome light
  2. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    Re: INTERIOR LIGHTS

DE3175 I think.
  3. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    Hey, what color are you wanting to change it to? I have the indigo ink color car so I changed my dome light to watch my interior lights. I simply got a blue bulb cover and cut it in half and slid it over my dome light. I've had my dome light blue for about 5 months, as well as my blue interior lights, and it's caused no problems. I think they have red and green available, too. If you want to change your bulb though the bulb size is listed in your book near the end of it. Hope this helps!
  4. Offline

YotaRolla Guest

Message Count:
    I made a cool dome light

what i did is take a pic off the internet of TRD and then i colore it in paintwork shop then i did a red background , then i cut the paper out to fit the domelight cover poped it in to place , and now a cool red glowing TRD sign shows through my domn light, it still puts out light , but its more of i bright glow, its definitly custom though