1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

I need opinion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cuztomrollaz98, May 21, 2004.

1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I need opinion

well since I can't get enough power out of my Rolla I'm thinkin on sellin it and gettin a Single turbo Supra. For the money I want to put in the Rolla dat is like around 20 G's I'd rather put that into a Supra...... but that's just me lol so let me kno wut u think :cool:
  2. Offline

CPat New Member

Message Count:
    Do you have 20 g's? Also, the supra is going to be triple $$$ to insure it compared to the corolla, and if you break something it's going to be more to repair it.
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    U have a very good point there but I mean I'm not worried about the insurance money, I earn enough a month to take care of that and also I can't get the Corolla even past 250 HP since there's not enough performance parts out there for it so it's not worth my money right now for performance plans. I just want a car that will have power and looks at the same time.....so I dk but thanks 4 ur opinion appreciate it :cool:
  4. Offline

RacingSolution New Member

Message Count:
    Turbo'd supra's in good condition are hard to come by.. and the cheapest ones I've found are like $30k
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I already took a look at one and he's selling it to me for $22,000. It has only 45k miles in it. Thing is like new.

Also if I was to hear from somebody that could do cuztom work for my Corolla to get it past the 300 hp mark then I would keep it but I need a car wit power.
  6. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:

Well around how much ca$h do u think I would need to get that 300 HP mark? The money is the least of my worries right now but I just need someone to do it and man there's nobody.....well prolly Vortex but I dk if he might have all the right parts
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Actually it's the 93-98 model Supra. His wife wants him to get rid of it and since I've known him 4 a while he'll let it go for that price if I buy it but he's originally sellin it for like 30 G's lol
  8. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Actually nevermind lol.....I'm thinkin on that new XRS sounds nice and has more power and top end speed so sounds better to me and way cheaper lol.
  9. Offline

Deathsight Guest

Message Count:
    22gs? 45k miles? Im assuming its not the last ones that came out right? Like its not the round ones.
  10. Offline

BLADDER_MASTER Active Member

Message Count:
    If you want power, just drop a 3S. It'll cost you though.
  11. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    300hp rolla has been done...ya just need to have the money and resources.
  12. Offline

Deathsight Guest

Message Count:
    Again, 22gs with 45k and its the 93-98, dude screw the rolla, get that Supra, thats like a dream car. You can mod that and you WILL have power. Even if you dont mod it, its awsome.
  13. Offline

BLADDER_MASTER Active Member

Message Count:
    Congrats! Post pics when you get it.
  14. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    congrads man what color is it? makes me miss my 97 tt
  15. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea I talked to the guy and I'm getting it next week.......finally reached my decision lol and well maybe soon I'll be rollin up to the shows with it but I might wait and take it out next summer when all my upgrades r in :-D
  16. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    he let it go for 20 G's lol.......... well I'm actually gettin it in 3 weeks since I started with the upgrades already and I went ahead with a cuztom paint job....a mix of dark green, dark blue and a black it's gonna look kool and well still tryin to choose for power and looks but let me kno wut u guys think I should get
  17. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I just bought another Supra for really cheap too, it seems like my lucky month man lol. It's a 95 TT 6 SPD black. He let it go for $28,000 since he was getting married and his wife hated it lol, so now I'm the proud owner of 2 Supras lol and I kept my Corolla to work on it for looks only but that's gonna have to wait since I just bought this 2 Supras. If u have any ideas on what to do with my Corolla for looks just let me kno.....I could use some tips lol
  18. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    no way... for real? when will we have pics?
  19. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    yep that sounds about right. My friend in lake havasue bought a turboed supra for 20k. horrible compression but they fixed that problem
  20. Offline

prophesized Guest

Message Count:
    so you spent 48k on two supras and maybe like 5k on the paintjob? why didnt you just buy a brand new car?
  21. Offline

Deathsight Guest

Message Count:
    Because they dont sell NEW Supras. Supra is Supra, I would rather get that than a new car.
  22. Offline

TRD04 Guest

Message Count:
    Supra!!!
  23. Offline

TurboRolla21 Guest

Message Count:
    You can get about 300hp out of a Rolla...All you have to do is build your bottom end and run high (12-18lbs) of boost. You should be able to get close then.
  24. Offline

matadorCE Guest

Message Count:
    If you can afford one 20K Supra and another Supra at 28K, why in the hell didn't you get a brand new car??
  25. Offline

prophesized Guest

Message Count:
    thats what i said. supras are awesome cars but are starting to get old. i would have gotten an m3 or s2000 or a gto.
  26. Offline

Azn_SpICe New Member

Message Count:
    how can supras get old on you? man, i got mines (97) for dirt cheap cuz i had a relative that needed to get rid of it. and since i'm a girl and i can sweet talk my uncle, he gave it to me for 15000 and the best part is that i didn't pay for it, so it was cool.
  27. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    well I didn't get a new car because they are not as reliable and shit plus I dk I just love Supras way too much man, that car is my all time favorite. Toyota has been my favorite make for life and I'll stick with the tradition. I work with my dad and I help him a lot too so he helped me a little bit with some stuff but I've put in most of the money and stuff. Shit I've been working a lot lately trying to make enough money to mod at least one of them. The Corolla is going for show purposes so far but I dk about perfomance. AND HELL NO SUPRAS WILL NEVER GET OLD MAN LOL U CRAZZZZZZ-E LOL, this cars are considered classics man but I guess it depends on the person wether they like them or not but hell I know I do lol. M3'S, S2000'S AND GTO'S are seen a lot here in CO lately. I've seen like 100 GTO'S so far and they barely came out, same with the S2000 and the M3 so I don't like them as much anymore.