1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Engine I just ordered some goodies...

Discussion in 'Powertrain' started by kleptohomicidal, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Offline

kleptohomicidal Guest

Message Count:
    I just ordered some goodies...

Well I bought the AEM Ture Power pully kit from Jae (Thanks Jae)
    I placed my order today for my Brola Exhaust, and AEM CAI. I am also looking to probably order the EBAY Header

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2457041312&category=33631

UNLESS ANYONE SAYS I SHOULDNT FOR A REAL REASON.

So tell me ya'll, what ya'll think? Nice performance upgrades. Can anyone tell me their experiance w/ the Borla Exhaust? Also can anyone tell me their experiance w/ the AEM power pulley? And finally if anyone else has ordered and installed a HEADER for our rides, what was your experiance w/ the instal and performance gains? And last question, did you get EBAY or EL prototypes header?

thanks ya'll. NEED FEED BACK.

j :twisted: aka klepto
    www.northeasterntuners.com
    North Eastern Tuners -- Dedicated to Tuning Toyotas & More...
    Team NET -- A Division of North Eastern Tuners
  2. Offline

drivinfury New Member

Message Count:
    yo what up...where in queens are u??
  3. Offline

kleptohomicidal Guest

Message Count:
    South Ozone Park, basically near JFK. Yo, come to www.northeasterntuners.com. We have a HUGE NJ/NY based site. Lots, I mean LOTS of cool peoples. So where you located?

holla

j :twisted:
    www.northeasterntuners.com
    North Eastern Tuners -- Dedicated to Tuning Toyotas & More...
    Team NET -- A Division of North Eastern Tuners
  4. Offline

kleptohomicidal Guest

Message Count:
    Hey you got any pics of the RIDE? Maybe Ive seen you areound Queens. Im always by Astoria, Woodside, Liberty AVE, Rocaway Ave, Atlantic Ave, Woodhaven Blvd, Queens Blvd, Rossevelt Ave, Steinway, Northern Blvd. Im sure maybe once or twice you may have seen me.

holla

j :twisted:
  5. Offline

drivinfury New Member

Message Count:
    im in Bayside... i have been to that site once and a while.....i remember u had a meet back in July at Strike....i live 5 minutes away from there! but i never knew about the meet. i dont think i have ever seen u around....i dont have any pics...maybe soon ill get around to it.....Right now i am upstate at college...SUNY Oneonta....also...i never got a chance to say... nice ride :D