1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

hello from pa

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by JrollaS, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Offline

JrollaS Member

Message Count:
    hello from pa

Hey guys,

Im pretty new to the car scene. A year and a half ago I would have taken my car to a garage to get the oil changed and the wipers replaced but I decided to start doing everything myself and now I work in a garage and plan to start working on my 02 corolla S.

I know the term "ricer" comes up a lot but I hope im not in that category. I care more about performance than looks and I like to do all the work myself... that being said, I don't want a crappy lookin ride and I also dont mind spending a little doh to get good parts for a quality build.

I usually just look around to read what other people have done and to see what works and what doesn't but if I have any questions, I hope you guys can give me some tips and pointers.
    :)
    thanks
  2. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Welcome to the forums :) Most of the people on here are more than willing to help you out on a decent build and make your corolla a nice car. but alot of them think corollas dont have any potential.. just ignore them and enjoy your stay :D
  3. Offline

rolla02 Corollalcholic

Message Count:
    I agree, its amazing what you can do..

Welcome man, I am near West Chester, PA
  4. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    Welcome. Feel free to ask questions that already posted. :)
  5. Offline

whocares86 New Member

Message Count:
    Welcome
    I agree. There is more satisfaction in doing the work yourself. It also helps you understand the behavior of your car and where things are located. That way when something goes wrong, you have a better idea and possibly fix it yourself rather than shelling out money.
    Again, Welcome
  6. Offline

RinconRolla98 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Hello and welcome to TRD :)