1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Has Anyone Removed the Stock Stereo on 96 Corolla? and how?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by crb530, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Offline

crb530 Member

Message Count:
    hey there

i have replace the deck in my 96 its really easy the dash just pulls right off all you have to do is remove the ac control nubs then grab and pull the dash it comes right off the unplug the clock and emergence buttons and you good to go its like four screws and two plugs to take the old deck out. Make sure to buy the right wiring harnis and mounting set. If you have any more questions just send me an email at crb530@yahoo.com
  2. Offline

vi3t Guest

Message Count:
    Has Anyone Removed the Stock Stereo on 96 Corolla? and how?

Hi,

I am planning to replace my stocked radio/cassette player that came with the 1996 Corolla when I bought it new.

Has anyone removed the stereo before? If so, can someone provide me the steps of removing it? I don't want to break something and waste money of a new dashboard part. Or lead me somewhere with a step by step process.

I have tried searching the internet and couldn't find a thing. maybe it is my ability to search things on the internet.

I am Planning to buy a CD player/radio from futureshop and installing it tomorrow on my free time. I am planning to purchase/buy the Pioneer MP3 CD Car Deck (DEH-P3000IB) today or tomorrow.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...ogon=&langid=EN

So, if anyone knows how i really appreciate the help.

Thank You,
  3. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
  4. Offline

Phan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    1985 Maxima Blue RIP, 2000 Corolla White SOLD, 1993 300zx Conv. Pearl White DD, 2004 350z Roadster Pearl White DD
    go to the junkyard, and try it out on corolla there before you do it on yours.
  5. Offline

DjiNN New Member

Message Count: