1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Jokes *Gay Flight Attendant

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gain guide, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Offline

gain guide New Member

Message Count:
    *Gay Flight Attendant

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one."

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch."
  2. Offline

Barnacules 100101101011011

Message Count:
    :D

Mod note: I tried to fix your smiley Jer, but it didn't seem to work. :)

Hahahah, thats because I used my ultra-super hack to prevent it from being fixed! hehe :D
  3. Offline

tsburt Active Member

Message Count:
    hehe..she better put her tray up.
  4. Offline

YamahaTundraV8 New Member

Message Count:
    That story is funny :)
  5. Offline

Ninety Four New Member

Message Count:
    True story? Sounds like one of those "internet tall tales."