1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Engine Fast 03/04/05's

Discussion in 'Powertrain' started by Blk03Corolla, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    I have a supercharged 03 Rolla putting out around 230 to the flywheel and I am going to track on Friday.... should run 14.5. I have intake, header back exhaust, chip, water injection, light rims, racing seats, removed rear seats and subs/box/amp. Car weighs 2500 2700 with me in it and thats will a full tank of gas :) With some practice and my new clutch and flywheel getting installed on Monday I will go into the 13's.
  2. Offline

s_girl_2004 Guest

Message Count:
    Fast 03/04/05's

I'd love to hear about someone that has beefed up their new rolla with intake/exhaust/chip and what kind do you have. What were your 1/4 times. What is your post mod hp/torque? Did you do any type of weight reduction? I know these little cars have potential.... Im just curious to see some actual numbers! :cool:
  3. Offline

Laz Z Kay "n00B, be kind"

Message Count:
    I have a stock 05 XRS. No engine mod at all (no parts for this car yet), only some exterior mods. I think my 1/4 mile is around low 15 to mid 15. 170 HP and 130 Torque. No weight reduction. But I know my car has a lot of potential. lol
  4. Offline

System Error Guest

Message Count:
    I have a turbo'd 03 with race clutch/flywheel/shortshifter.....haven't got it dyno'd yet or anything. Waiting until I install a couple more goodies like my boost guage and boost controller that's sitting in my glove box...lol
  5. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    i have an 05 tc 165hp and waiting for the supercharger to come out
  6. Offline

lonelydriver New Member

Message Count:
    <br />
    did you get a custom turbo. Or is there a kit out?
  7. Offline

Killercocopuff New Member

Message Count:
    I have a 03 CE with an intake/Trd exhaust/Grounding kit/Zex nitrous kit(need to finish the installon ) Should have some dyno numbers up by saturday
  8. Offline

Addicted2Boost Guest

Message Count:
    I have an 03 Corolla SC, Aquamist, Unichip, Magnaflow, CAI, blablabla waiting for the CARB header to come out. I will be fully tuned as soon as DC gets up off their ass and releases the damn header
  9. Offline

System Error Guest

Message Count:
    I started with the SF kit......but it's turned into more of a custom kit.......I would go custom if I had it to do over again.
  10. Offline

s_girl_2004 Guest

Message Count:
    I'd love to see some numbers after you go to the track this weekend! Good Luck! Does anyone have info on the TRD Supercharger? How bout on an auto??
  11. Offline

Le Racer Guest

Message Count:
    Yea TRD supercharger works on auto
    www.trdusa.com
    Fast cars? and you chose a corolla...
  12. Offline

Schoat333 New Member

Message Count:
    im going to the track with my 03 S tomorrow. got an injen cold air intake, magnaflow exhaust, energy suspension motor mount inserts, TRD clutch, trd ground wires, and ive done a few mods to the intake and throttle body to help the air flow easier. i have no idea what ill be runnin but should be fun to find out.
  13. Offline

James Bullshit Police

Message Count:
    ZZE110, MA70, JZA70, AE92 GT-S x2, xB with a rollcage, 900 ft-lb Dodge Ram
    oh man, automatic corollas are seriously the slowest things ever, unless you have F/I, and they're still a bit slower than manuals with similar mods.
  14. Offline

rollaracer4 Guest

Message Count:
    almost every car i've raced, i've won except a civic with a gsr engine... that wasnt fair.. all i have, so far, is a custom cat back 2 1/4 pipes , no cat or res.
  15. Offline

s_girl_2004 Guest

Message Count:
    As a 20 year old student this was all I can afford for myself..... I have driven faster things, I just dont own anything that is fast-stock! Besides that half the fun of driving a car thats fast is knowing that you had some hand in making it so! I know a guy that has a 2.0 8v jetta with exhaust, intake, supercharger, weight reduction, and chipped running low 12's and its an auto..... 1.8 16v engines have so much potential .... so I know its possible to have a fast auto (if you have the means and money to pull it off) This wasnt a post in regards to my signature anyway....
  16. Offline

shesgotboost Guest

Message Count:
    I have an 04 with a TRD supercharger. Definately quick! Love every minute of everyone thinking its a family sedan........ I have a few other little mods TRD exhauxt CAT back, TRD rims, TRD strut bar, lowering springs, etc. You'll love it if you get it!
  17. Offline

polo708 New Member

Message Count:
    04' Supercharged with water injection and some other goodies. No tracks here in Italy where i'm living, but my G-tec told me 14.6

and as for this...
    A 13 second corolla isnt fast? Any car can be fast with the right amount of time and money. Starting with a 300hp car isnt as fun as building up something with 130. The best is when you can catch a V8 off guard... man the looks you get in a corolla.
  18. Offline

rolla_dink Guest

Message Count:
    03' S/C Rolla, Injen CAI, JP Header/Midpipe, TRD Exhaust.

In dyer need of a A/F Controller and Water/Meth Inj.

I have no idea what the track times would be. I can only hope for mid-14's. Of course I am about half the size of most of the rolla drivers so it ought to gain me about 1/10 of a second.