1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

END of the line for Rolla moding

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Gherty65, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Offline

Gherty65 Guest

Message Count:
    END of the line for Rolla moding

I think this is one of the best moded toyota corolla 2003 that i have ever seen in my whole entire life. I think that this is it for moding this car. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO TIGHT. i just am so excited about it i can't tell like shizla. Tell me what you guys think of it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/253131

[IMG]
  2. Offline

[TRD]Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    not my taste
  3. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
  4. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    would you like some vegetables w/ that rice?

[IMG]

:roll:
  5. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
  6. Offline

Gherty65 Guest

Message Count:
    TRUE. But i more meant the outside. the EXTERIOR of the car. THAT'S WHY ITS POSTED UNDER THE EXTERIOR SECTION. :lol:
  7. Offline

[TRD]Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    not a fan of the exterior either :roll:
  8. Offline

imported_Zero New Member

Message Count:
    aw but winnie the pooh is so cute lol :lol:

j/m i hate that fool
  9. Offline

downey180 Guest

Message Count:
    that outside is nothing special, the cars in that top5 thread look much better than that one. especially the first one with the skyline bumper, that car is the reason i bought a black one.
  10. Offline

White Rabbit Guest

Message Count:
    WOW I didnt think there would be rice overseas. :? Thats alot of electronics in a car! BLEH
  11. Offline

03rolla59 Guest

Message Count:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! too funny1
  12. Offline

Gherty65 Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah the guy is Taiwanian. If you look in the back seat he has like blankets on his seats. and alos like curtains on the other half. BUT HEYYYYYYYYYY it's his car so

RESHHHHPECT IT
  13. Offline

Gherty65 Guest

Message Count:
    SO ZERO WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR CASE AND LIKE TRADING IN YOUR CAR. DID U ALREADY DO IT OR WHAT. WHAT HAPPEND TO THAT??? YOU NEVER TOLD US WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO GET EITHER.
  14. Offline

nakanari Guest

Message Count:
    please be repsect to some one in oversea, tom is very very nice person, all the info i got is from his site also he priode me lots good info too. the seatc cover ....i think her lil daughterar is pooh fan :oops: :oops:
  15. Offline

WebMasta33 Guest

Message Count:
    Just because your kids are a fan of something, doesn't mean your car needs to be one as well.
  16. Offline

[TRD]Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    sorry...nakanari is right
  17. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    i'm not tryin to hate, i know he's a good guy................just being the douchebag that i am :oops:
  18. Offline

SquirrelMaster New Member

Message Count:
    everyone is just putting there own opinion, no one is hating on the guy, just the car... not like any of you defending the person ever had a negative opinion on a car...
  19. Offline

nakanari Guest

Message Count:
    i think every one has their own taste to mods their own stuff.
  20. Offline

TheBeak Guest

Message Count:
    with out getting personal, i must disagree with the initial post, in that this is not the be all end all of modded rollas. I believe it would go unnoticed as diffrent from any other corolla on the road until somone pointed out the few small mods.

Perhapse its just me, but the bulk of the add ons are just a ittle too ricy to me.
  21. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Does anyone realize that ricy usually refers to asian cars, i.e hondas, acuras, etc etc...Does anyone realize that Toyota is a Japanese manufacturer? lol...I mean you drop a car, put rims on it, and an exhaust, its already ricey lol IMO...I understand though you all are prolly saying its not very original, which I can agree with..But the term "ricey" is prolly not the best word to use lol...
  22. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    the rice comment was not based on the drop/rims/exhaust............it's the lack thereof, with the abundance of performance stickers......antennas, taxi cab lights, drapes? on back seat, and other random shit
  23. Offline

OnYourMark Guest

Message Count:
    at first glance, looked like a bmw. i really like the center armrest in the back ( best mod on that car, i think)
  24. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    i honestly think its the most nastiest POS i have seen in my life. But i really like this

[IMG]

:shock: profile 8)
  25. Offline

Jae Guest

Message Count:
    ugh have to say, nasty.
  26. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    ok... guys.... just want to let you guys know that there is no such thing as "Rice" in Asia.. sometimes i just don't know why "Americans" likes to call "RICE" to those cars that they don't like.. every culture is different.. every place has their own ways/ taste/needs to modify their car.. i said this it's not because i'm came from Taiwan.. it's because how will you feel if other people talks shit about your car.. :x

also.. that Altis club light came from Taiwanese Altis Club.. every club owner has one (about 3000+ members)... they put it on so other members will know they are in the club.. they even have their own member numbers and ID cards.. in other words... they are more united than anyother clubs around here...
  27. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    it's not a mod... it came like that from the factory..

since is taiwan is very packed... people over their is more into interior design.. that's why Toyota of Taiwan make it as stander...